Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 60 Def / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
I chose Hariyama due to it's access to moves that can at the least check it's weaknesses, He has below average bulk, but makes up in Health and Attack, plus getting a boost to his Special Defense from the Assault Vest makes it easier for him to survive two of his three weaknesses. I put Close Combat on him to break through anyone that tries to wall him, Iron Head to get his weakness to Fairies, Knock Off to hit Psychics, and remove items that could put him in a tough spot, and Stone Edge to hit and Flying type, or anyone with Levitate, or Air Balloon.

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
I needed something to counter any Psychic, or Ghosts that Hariyama couldn't touch effectively. I've also used Aegislash in some of my other competitive teams. Leftovers to give him a way to passively recover heath from a super effective move. I gave him King's Shield to get that super helpful Attack drop, Iron Head to hit Fairies, Shadow Sneak to take care of any stragglers, Ghosts, or Stallers, and Swords Dance to get the Attack boost to help take care of any problems for anyone else.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 116 SpD / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
I needed a Fairy Killer, so I chose Mega Gengar, he already had high Special Attack, and his Mega boosts it even higher, also my team appreciates a sweeper, taking out any potential threats. Max investments in Special Attack allows him to take out those pesky Fairies. I gave him Dark Pulse to hit Psychic, and Normal types, Focus Blast to hit Steel, Shadow Ball to get rid of Psychic, Dark, and Fighting types, and Sludge Wave to take care of Fairies

Gardevoir @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Trace
EVs: 128 Def / 252 SpA / 128 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Focus Blast
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock
I needed a counter to the obvious Ghosts, so I picked up Gardevior. It has Trace to potentially turn the opponent's ability against them, and the Pixie Plate to boost Moonblast. Max investments in Special Attack, similar reason as Gengar's, to hit as hard as possible, and then the rest into its Defense, so it can potentially survive a Super Effective hit. I gave it Focus Blast to take out the Steel types it might encounter, Moonblast to hit Dark types hard as well Poison, Hp Fire to take care of Steel, as well as Grass, and Psyshock to take care of anything else really.

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Def / 128 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Shadow Sneak
- Taunt
Good ol' Toxic Staller Sableye. But in all honesty, I got Prankster Sableye as a Toxic Staller because he makes such a great one. His stats aren't something to amazed by,he gets a nice boost in damage with max Attack EVs, and IVs, decent bump with 100 HP Evs, plus Leftovers. I gave him toxic, so Opponents are in a timer, recover to stay alive, Shadow Sneak to not be taunted himself, plus at least check Ghost and Dark types, ad Taunt to guarantee they can't set-up against him.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 24 SpD / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earthquake
- Blizzard
- Thunder
- Origin Pulse
I needed a serious counter to Fire, if someone came out with a Mega-Zard X/Y or Choice Band Blaziken, my team was stopped. So I picked up Primal Kyorge, nice resistance to fire, plus fire being nullified with Primordial Sea, its only problems were Grass, and Electric. I gave it max Special Attack EVs, and IVs to boost it to the max, plus a Modest Nature to boost it even more. 24 into Special Defense to help survive it weakness, the rest into Speed to get it to potentally go first. I gave it earthquake to get rid of the Electric problem, Blizzard to take care of Dragons as well as Grass, Thunder to hit most anything for at least neutral damage, as well as being guaranteed to hit because of Primordial Sea. and Origin Pulse to counter Fire types

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)