Nu Tiers, Nu Team (Team Duntross)

(Smogon needs an NU prefix)

Weeeelllcome, to another one of my (not-so) famous RMTs. This team revolves around the synergy of Dunsparce and Eelektross. Eelektross spreads the paralysis, while dunsparce trolls the crippled beings. This is also my first NU team, talk about throwing random crap together, and I know nothing about NU, so help would be gladly appriciated. So, enough with my pathetic intro's and on to the team. Also, I am following Smogon tiers (if it matters), so yeah. One more thing, the RMT contains complicated puns. Beware.

**Derpface
@ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Def / 76 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Headbutt
- Bite
- Rock Slide

Here's Derpface. Derpface is troll #1 in my team. He helps me pull off some really haxxy kills, like revenging Guts Flareon at around half or a little more health. Btw, +1 Facade from Flareon leaves Dunsparce at about 38 HP w/o Rocks, which is just freaking intense. Thunder Wave here is preferred over Body Slam because I really just need the paralysis, and if i run into a ground type, say Hi to Eelektross or someone or whatever. Headbutt is the main stab for Dunsparce. This thing is literally a mini 'Rachi. Bite is here for Duosion, and more hax. And last but not least, Rock Slide, for more hax. Derpface is really underestimated, I think, but WHATEVER BRO /endrage

**Edward Khil
@ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Coil
- Rest
- Zap Cannon
- Dragon Tail

And the bestestest member of my team, Mr. Khil. Mr. Khil is, a troll, specifically, troll #2. This is a really awesome set, perfect for lategame trolling sweeping. This set is to coil up like a troll boss, spread paralysis like a troll boss, and phaze 'dem away like a troll G6 boss. Rest is here because Trolltross will be needing recovery after a long hard day of coiling, and its pretty hard to take down after a few boosts. Zap Cannon is here to zap the cancer out of the enemy, leaving them paralyzed. Dragon Tail is here to do a crap ton of damage to the opponent after a few boosts, and to phaze.

**iBreakUrBones
@ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw

Apple's latest product, the iBreakUrBones! The iBreakUrBones really breaks your bones, and may cause serious fractures in your body. The iBreakUrBones has a feature that no other Apple product has, which is DANCING! We here at Apple always knew our costumers wanted a handheld dancing electronical device, so now you get one! /endtroll This is my main physical attacker. There isnt much diversity with Outrage and Dragon Claw, but its necessary. I always start with Dragon Dance, then I SD if I have any time to spare. Dragon Claw is here to serve as a main STAB IN THE FACE. Now, Outrage, is situational. IF I have nothing to lose, I go for it.

**5 months
@ Eviolite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Future Sight
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Only 4 more months till I can use this pokemon. No, I'll shut up. Here is my very wally special sweeper who can really dent teams if used properly. Calm Mind is to boost up my attack and defense, similar to Mr Khil. Future Sight is preferred over Psychic for a reason: to get neutral coverage. Also, sometimes the opponent forgets about it and sends in their stallbreaker and gets owned in the face in 2 turns. Shadow Ball is here just cause, and to hit pesky Shedinja the piss me off oh so much. Recover is here to heal off wounds and stuff.

**I'm a Dude
@ Life Orb
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

My special sweeper. Not really like Duosion, because this thing is fast. It outspeeds modest max speed Serperior which saved me a game I had last night. Nasty Plot is here to boost his attack and really pull off nice sweeps. Surf is here for a main stab, which can really hurt things. Ice Beam is here to kill those grass types that think their cool. Grass Knot is here to kill other water types which would obviously wall me. Not much more to say, other than that if you steal my team, make this pokemon a dude, to make your trolling skills 2% better.

**gdsjfgsa
@ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Clear Smog(on)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Meet gdsjfgsa. Why did I name it that? I threw my fingers in the keyboard and thats what I got. Now let me continue. Meet 'dat Torkoal. This has OVER 400 defense, its hard not to use this guy. Flamethrower is here for a pathetic stab, that should hurt something. Clear Smog(on) is here to literally make Smogon'ers ragequit (or at least want to). Stealth Rock is here, cause I quote the man who one stated every good team needs a Stealth Rocker. And last , and DEFINETLY THE MOST IMPORTANT EVAR, Rapid Spin. It really helps me live those hits my guys need to take. Like I mentioned earlier, w/o Rocks, Dunsparce lives with 38 HP from a +1 Facade from Flareon at max HP.

Thats my team. Hate, rate, blah, blah, blah.

Does torkoal have any alternatives to shell armor? Also, Emboar is MUCH better than torkoal. I don't think haxorus is a good choice either. It's speed is kinda lacking. Try regigigas. And dunsparce FTW.

Does torkoal have any alternatives to shell armor? Also, Emboar is MUCH better than torkoal. I don't think haxorus is a good choice either. It's speed is kinda lacking. Try regigigas. And dunsparce FTW.
1. Yes, he has White Smoke, but Shell Armor REALLY helps in time of hax.
2. Emboar is better than Torkoal attacking-wise. I NEED Torkoal to set up rocks, and spin away opposing rocks.
3. Its not haxorus...its Fraxure...
4. It has D. Dance, and its speed isnt that bad.
5. I refuse to use Regigigas over my precious D:<

I love these names. Klinklang walls Fraxure and Dunsparce, and Duosion. Use HP Fighting on Duosion for one, and Brick Break over Dragon Claw on Fraxure.
And 5/6 things on your team are OHKOd/2HKo'd by Banded Entei, and the one thing that can take a few hits can't damage Entei at all. A defensive Quagsire could help with this problem, probably over Simipour.
Quaggy (Quagsire) (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Recover
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
Other than that I don't see any big problems on this team. Good luck with it.

I love these names. Klinklang walls Fraxure and Dunsparce, and Duosion. Use HP Fighting on Duosion for one, and Brick Break over Dragon Claw on Fraxure.
And 5/6 things on your team are OHKOd/2HKo'd by Banded Entei, and the one thing that can take a few hits can't damage Entei at all. A defensive Quagsire could help with this problem, probably over Simipour.
Quaggy (Quagsire) (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Recover
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
Other than that I don't see any big problems on this team. Good luck with it.
First of all, Fraxure doesn't learn Brick Break and secondly Entei is RU, which is a completely different tier to NU.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Why don't you try CM Dunsparce?? You can abuse of air slash and Thunder(bolt) for more paralysis. If you use earth power with it, klingklang would be easily handled so.

Just try it.

Future Sight doesn't net you neutral coverage, since it's officially off STAB and is affected by type matchups. A Dark-type can just pop in on Future Sight and laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)