NU Survival of the Fittest

____ sucks the most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is This?

Welcome to NU Survival of the Fittest. In this interactive project, there are two teams pitted against each other. You have to try to figure out which team has a better chance of winning against the other team. There are multiple factors you should consider when trying to figure out which team has a better chance of winning, including but not limited to weaknesses to opposing Pokemon, ease in prediction, and dependency on luck factors.

This will also work like a BOTW of sorts. While the rounds are taking place, people may nominate players to battle against each other with one of the two teams. Post which player you would like to see battle in this thread, but that post must have other content otherwise it is null and void. If you do not have a chance to make a post with sufficient content, you may VM me your nomination. A week after the last set of teams was posted, a poll that will last two days will be put up with the nominated players. After that ends, the two teams will battle and then the cycle will repeat.

Point System

There will be a point system involved in this. Whoever has the most points whenever I decide to close or suspend this project wins. If you win, you will earn a spot in the Hall of Fame. There may be some other goodies down the line for you as well.

How to get points:
  • Predict which team is going to win right.
  • Be one of the battlers and win the battle.
  • Win the subjective "master debater" award.

All of those reward you one point each.

If you consistently get jipped out of points because of luck, you know who to complain to.

Master Debater Award

Whoever makes the most convincing arguments in any given week will win the best debater award. If you win this award, you will be granted a point. Do note that this award is subjective, and that I am the sole judge for it.

DTC - 0 rofl what a noob
FLCL - 2
Annoyer - 1
Django - 1
Raseri - 1
sweetjesus - 1
Zebraiken - 1

Without further ado, these are the two teams for this week:

Duosion @ Eviolite
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spd
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psychic
- Signal Beam

Sawk (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off

Snover @ Eviolite
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 192 HP / 220 SDef / 96 Spd
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Giga Drain
- Blizzard

Rotom-F @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Blizzard
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Carracosta @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic
- Pain Split
- Rock Blast

Tauros (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Rock Climb
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Zen Headbutt

Emboar @ Choice Band
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Head Smash
- Sleep Talk

Regirock @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Curse
- Stone Edge
- Drain Punch

Musharna @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 Def / 240 HP / 16 Spd
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Rotom-Fan @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Air Slash
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Which team do you think has a better chance of winning?

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
team two has a better chance of winning

• team two has four pokemon capable of severely damaging snover. after it is dead, ludicolo can cancel out hail, severely limiting rotom-f's capabilities.
  • sawk is the only immediate hard hitter on team one, and is hard countered by musharna. even with hail up, musharna can still tank two hits from sawk and ohko back.
  • duosion will struggle against team two since it will be hard pressed to set up with emboar, tauros, and ludicolo lurking.
  • team one has two pokemon weak to stealth rock, and no spinners. rotom-f's usefulness is also heavily based on pivoting in and out with volt switch. it is also the only pokemon capable of outpacing tauros.
  • if ludicolo sets up on either garbodor or sawk locked into earthquake, it can basically sweep team one if snover is out of the picture.

also i nominate: annoyer to use team 1 and ebeast to use team 2

Team 2:

While both teams are very well balanced team 1 has a huge issue running out of the gate. Rain Dance Ludicolo. If Regirock is able to get rocks up, Snover's lifespan decreases incredibly, as Ludicolo only has a chance to get 3hko'd by Snover's Blizzard while Ludicolo can happily set up rain and force Snover out for another turn of rocks damage later. While Carracosta and Garbador can set up spikes and rocks against Team 2, it will be incredibly hard for Garbador to stay in to set up the spikes, or even live for that matter with how offensively oriented Team 2 is. Rotom-S has an advantage against most of the opposing team, and can basically screw Duosion over with a well timed Trick.

It could be a different story however if Team 1 manages to set up 3 layers of spikes and have rocks up. As Emboar takes 37.5% damage upon coming in which Carracosta can easily KO with assistance of either weather (hail damage or rain boost). Carracosta can also easily handle Tauros, which with the given EVs on Carracosta it can avoid being 2hko'd by Earthquake entirely and then OHKO back with Stone Edge (or Waterfall if it's raining). Rotom-S can be handled by it's rival appliance brethren and Ludicolo can also be dismissed by Rotom-F, unless it's still raining somehow. Musharna is probably the biggest issue for Team 1 given the Spikes scenario and can only really be contained by 1) hitting it hard and/or 2) tricking it Rotom-F's scarf.

So yeah, given the situation I'm going to have to vote for Team 2.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I edited in hide tags for the above posts so that their arguments do not strongly influence those that haven't voted; it'd be really appreciated if other people who are considering posting in this thread do the same. I know it's really not that much of a difference since people can open the spoilers anyway, but as I was scrolling down to make my own post I found that the posts above sort of influenced what I was initially thinking on my own (especially since stuff was bolded etc) and I don't want everyone else to have to do that if they don't want to.

The primary problem here is that Team 2 has the tools to put intense, immediate pressure on Team 1 and has a reliable answer to Team 1's strongest weapon (Sawk). Even with Snover available to stifle Musharna's recovery, it doesn't really change the fact that Sawk can't touch Musharna, and Team 1 doesn't have the resources available to punish Musharna when it does come in. Team 1 also can't be expected to continuously outpredict Team 2's powerhouses, as a single misprediction and loss of a Pokemon can open a sweep for something else on Team 2.

Team 1 still does have a pretty decent chance of victory, but ironically it would have to come with extraordinary play and prediction against Team 2's Choiced Pokemon. For example, Team 1 has a reliable response to each of Emboar's STAB moves but if any of these predictions go incorrectly, it suddenly loses the only answer it has to the other STAB move later in the game, and the answers for several of the teammates. Carracosta also lacks a significant amount of power without any investment, unable to KO Ludicolo or Tauros on the switch-in (and while it's probably going to be unrelated to the match, just as a testament to my last statement: uninvested 'costa only has a 40% chance to OHKO Rotom-S with Stone Edge). The only way that Team 1 can really gain any headway is to continuously outpredict the player of Team 2 and lay all of its hazards, then pressure Musharna until it can be broken with Sawk while also keeping Snover around to cut Moonlight. This is exactly as hard as it sounds, and honestly unless the player using Team 2 fucks up immensely, they're going to win.

This match-up probably would have been better imo if Team 2 didn't have Musharna (and instead carried something that only helps check Sawk rather than fully countering it; Golurk or Haunter or something to dissuade it from using Close Combat would have been cool). In that sense this would be a much closer game, as Team 1 can actually pressure Team 2's slower offensive Pokemon with Sawk instead of being required to endlessly take the brunt of Team 2's offensive powerhouses while just trying to play catch-up the whole game.

I might come back and edit this with preferences for who battles, but right now I don't really have any. :o

If it wasn't for Duosion, Team 2 would have had an outright win.

Let's look at overall stats for now:

Both teams have an equal speed scarfer (Rotom forms)
Both teams have a CB, Sawk focusing on damage and slightly higher speed while Emboar is more tanky
Both teams have weather, Snover is auto while Ludicolo has Rain Dance
Both teams have nearly identical CM setup Psychic Pokemon (in terms of moves)

I vote in favor for Team 2. Team 1 just doesn't have what it takes to match hand for hand.
The key for Team 2 is Tauros. Running at 100 speed and with a Sheer Force LO combo, Tauros outpaces every Pokemon on Team 1 and can deal crazy damage in return. Ludicolo easily negates the weather advantage given by Snover, and once special attackers are taken care of for Team 1 CurseRock will become unstoppable. Emboar's FlareBlitz is resisted only by Carracosta, who is weak to the Fighting and Grass type moves that are everywhere on Team 2. The real deal lies in which Rotom manages to TrickCripple the critical stallbreaker (Duosion vs. Regirock), but generally speaking Team 2 has the advantage.

That CB Sawk is just ridiculous. Get owned.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
I thought about this for a while, and while team 1 seemed to make it for me, I ended up voting team 2 mainly because of tauros

• Team one seems just too weak to tauros, nothing takes his hits well enough and while rotom-f can outspeed and volt switch, he can only revenge kill, is limited by SR and doesn't do that much.
  • Garbodor will probably just be sacrificed to emboar since nothing in the team wants to take a flare blitz except costa who doesn't want to take a SP. It will then be pretty hard to lay spikes.
  • Rotom-S will often force in rotom-F in on SR making it even easier for Tauros to end the game later on.
  • As long as ludi is healthy enough to change weather, team 2 can't sacrifice snover without losing hail.
  • Team 1 actualy only has 3 pokes out of 6 that don't take damage from hail, snover is more deadweight and duosion will have a hard time setting up considering emboar and tauros highly threaten it and rotom-s can trick it.
I think team 1 could still have a very good chance if it manages to set up a bit of spikes. Starting off with garbo could be a good way to do so since emboar and regirock lead seem the most strategic to team 2.

For players, I'll vote MMF (1) vs. Agent Dell (2)

(also, master debater award... lol please tell me this was made on purpose and I'm not the only one with a dirty mind)

While I don't think it's the most probable outcome, I'm going to make an argument for a possible way for Team 1 to win.

• The first priority for Team 1 should be stopping SR going up. Unfortnately, nothing can OHKO Regirock, with CB Sawk going 92% max. Even so, they should lead with Sawk as it puts huge pressure on Team 2 and either makes Regirock useless for the rest of the game, or forces in Musharna (assuming they lead with Regirock)
  • Alternatively they could accept that SR is going up and just set up Spikes with Garbador. If they can wear down the opponents team enough, then Rotom-F can actually sweep, as long as Regirock and Musharna are around 50%.
  • Next Team 1 really needs to focus on wearing down Musharna. Snovers Leech Seed is probably the best bet, followed by setting up alongside it (if it decides to enter a CM war) with Duosion. Problem with this is that Ludicolo does not give a shit about Snover, primarily because Snover doesn't have Toxic.
  • Anyway, if somehow Regirock and Musharna get worn down enough, then Rotom-F can actually attempt to sweep with Thunderbolt / Blizzard, especially if Spikes + Stealth Rock have gone up. This has to be saved until late game though, and Hail damage really has to rack up on stuff like Tauros so that Rotom can OHKO it.
  • This game would be much, much easier for team 1 if they didn't have an shitty team. Give Snover Toxic, make Rotom-F SubSplit which is far and away a better set, and replace Garbador with a scafer (Glaceon, Braviary, Emboar, lots of shit works here). Team 1 CAN win, its just difficult.
Free better teams for team 1 pls.

Alright guys, vote for who you want to see battle.

Anyone who is still planning on submitting a conjecture on what team will win, here is your one day warning.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I think team 2 has the best chance, as the offensive pressure it presents is very tiresome against team 1 that really only has sawk and rotom to seriously dish out damage. If ludicolo can be sent in safely, something is going to die except snover. CB Emboar is most likely going to get at least a kill or two as noone really appreciates a flare blitz or superpower- prediction is key on which one, but if they are wrong (flare blitz carracosta or superpower garbodor/duosion), counters can be brought in with almost no trouble. This team will be hit hard if garbodor gets up spikes and hail is in effect, so the first priority should be to not let garbodor get any spikes. I would say rotom f will be the next priority, so it is essential for regirock to stay alive as long as the rotom is alive.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
[22:30:45] <@DTC> guys, make sure to vote in this poll if you have not already: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475893
[22:31:19] <@Annoyer> dont vote me!

[22:29:08] <~Zebraiken> hey who wants to play in DTC's thing
[22:29:59] <@amarillo> uh
[22:29:59] <@Annoyer> i dont want to play with team 1 ;_;

everyone vote annoyer to play with team 1

I believe Team 2 will win. Tauros can take out Sawk with Zen Headbutt, and has coverage against all of Team 1 apart from Duosion. Choice Band Emboar will definitely get a kill or two with good prediction and a Flare Blitz from that beast can take out pretty much the entirety of Team 1 excluding Carracosta. Ludicolo can get rid of Hail with Rain Dance and after Rain is up Ludicolo becomes a really fast powerhouse. The only thing I see going for Team 1 is Duosion, if it's brought in on a Super Power from Emboar then it can proceed to set up, and at that point it will probably become a boosting war between Duosion and Musharna.

All in all Team 2 is the better team in my opinion. I don't have any preferences on who battles myself. Team 2 is the clear winner for me.

Seeing as how I must choose the combatants i vote AgentDell on Team 1 and Ebeast on Team 2.

Team 2 have Ludicolo, who can use Rain Dance once Snover is out from the game (an easy task), making almost useless Rotom-F (Thunderbolt and Trick will don't win the game). By other hand, Tauros can easily sweep the team complete without any major help, because he can OHKO Snover with Rock Slide, 2HKO Carracosta with Earthquake, OHKO Rotom-F withc Rock Slide, 2HKO Dusion with Rock Climb (Tauros deal over 50% of damage, bypassing Recover), and is able to 2HKO Gardobor with Zen Headbutt, and he can even leave Sawk almost dead, but Sawk will Close Comba later. So, only Sawk can really check Tauros of the whole team, while Embroar, Musharma, Rotom-Fan, and even Ludicolo can totally check Sawk, making the whole Team 1 to being easily sweeped.

Carracosta and Sawk are the unique Pokémon who can make the Team 1 able to win, if Sawk can K.O Tauros, and Carracosta do the same with Regirock and Embroar, then the Team 1 will have high chances to win, but that's really hard to do taking in account Sawk is almost checked by whole team, and Carracosta is hard checked by Rotom-Fan and Ludicolo, and even Tauros if he have a clean switch.

Stealth Rock is not a major trouble for the Team 2, but it does for the Team 1, almost leaving Rotom-F being unnable to be usable, Snover unnable to do whatever thing, and leaving Carracosta prone to being easy K.O'ed. Team 1 can spikes and make a difference, but it's somewhat hard to do, Gardobor will just not resist Tauros, Rotom-Fan, Ludicolo and Musharma, and will not resist to much time with Embroar, making him almost unnable to set up more than 1 layer, he can only does that against Regirock, who is already the worst member of the team 2.

Dusion can set up Calm Mind and be a threat, but Rotom-Fan can screw it with Trick, Ludicolo will also win the battle with those overpowered Hydro Pumps on rain (deals over 100% damage without Calm Mind, 80-75% with 1+, 53-50% with 2+), so, Dusion can only win if Rotom-Fan doesn't trick on time, or Ludicolo comes late when Dusions had already 1+ and it miss a Hydro Pump. Tauros and Embroar can take him down even with Calm Mind setted up, but you'll need to sacriface one (Embroar), and Musharma can combat with the exactly same trick.

Team 2 will win.

So we got a tie on the poll. EBeast is for sure battling this round, but we need to decide between MMF and Annoyer.

Someone VM me (who hasn't voted in the poll) with either "MMF" or "Annoyer". Whoever you vote for is the second battler.

EDIT: MMF is the winner thanks to doughboy's vote.

The RNG has decided that MMF is using team 1 and EBeast is using team 2.

Actually, I voted for MMF and Annoyer, but looking the tie, If I'm able to, I want Annoyer to battle on place of MMF.

Edit: Oh, lol. Good luck to both!

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
ugh why did you (BAN ME PLEASE) vote for the guy on vacation :<

http://pastebin.com/DXgaiU3G

Team 1 wins. Sorry about Annoyer being garbage and taking forever to do the match.

• Django for predicting Team 1 to win
  • Zebraiken for winning the "Master Debater" award

Each of these fine users win one point.

DTC - 100
Annoyer - 1
Django - 1
Zebraiken - 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW TEAMS

Golurk @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 164 Spd / 92 HP
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Drain Punch

Cacturne @ Focus Sash
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Swords Dance
- Seed Bomb
- Sucker Punch

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Trait: Trace
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Throh (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Circle Throw
- Ice Punch

Zangoose @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Toxic Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Close Combat
- Night Slash
- Quick Attack

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Sawsbuck @ Life Orb
Trait: Sap Sipper
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Nature Power
- Double-Edge

Drifblim @ Flying Gem
Trait: Unburden
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Destiny Bond

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear
- Stealth Rock

Gardevoir @ Life Orb
Trait: Trace
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Destiny Bond

Samurott @ Life Orb
Trait: Torrent
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Electabuzz @ Eviolite
Trait: Vital Spirit
EVs: 236 SAtk / 48 SDef / 224 Spd
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Toxic

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
team two wins

offense from team two's point of view
  • sawsbuck has a good chance to outpace and ohko four of team one's members: golurk, cacturne, zangoose, and gardevoir. the other two pokemon cannot switch into its attacks.
  • drifblim can 2hko everything on team one with the exception of rotom-f who is worn down by stealth rocks. if drifblim gets at least one acrobatics off—either against throh, gardevoir, cacturne (if you can get the substitute up on the sucker punch), and weakened golurk—it will take at least one pokemon down since rotom-f has four attacking moves and will die to destiny bond.
  • piloswine has troubles with rotom-f and throh, but will be able to do huge damage to cacturne, golurk, gardevoir, and zangoose, surviving everything they can throw at it. stealth rocks can also go a long way against team one since it greatly deters rotom-f, who is needed to check sawsbuck and counter drifblim.
  • gardevoir is beaten by the majority of team one but has the niche of being able to ohko team one's bulkiest member, throh. it can also take down golurk and cacturne with it.
  • samurott can hit everything on team one hard and has enough bulk to survive a hit from four members. nothing can switch in on samurott safely.
  • electabuzz can break down zangoose and rotom-f as well as toxic gardevoir and golurk, which greatly annoys them. it's probably the most expendable member of team two.

defense from team two's point of view
  • the only pokemon golurk can "beat" is electabuzz. it loses easily to sawsbuck, samurott, and piloswine while drifblim or gardevoir can at the very least suicide with it. stealth rocks is moderately annoying to team two, but if it chooses to set up stealth rocks it will not be able to get an attack off.
  • cacturne is cannot touch drifblim and sawsbuck outside of the unreliable sucker punch, which can be easily dodged by both. it is literally ohkoed by everything, so it won't be getting many layers of spikes up.
  • the only pokemon that gardevoir can set up on is samurott if it misses hydro pump or electabuzz if toxic misses. other than that, it will be hitting for medocre damage without a boost and will be killed off since it is relatively frail.
  • throh is probably the biggest threat to team two, but since it is not running and special defensive ev's, it will be ohkoed by gardevoir's psychic and be worn down throughout the match. it takes huge damage from everything other than piloswine before a boost.
  • zangoose looks like it can do serious damage to team two, but has troubles activating toxic orb. before the boost, everything on team two can survive an attack and kill it off. even after a boost, it is beaten by electabuzz, sawsbuck, gardevoir, and piloswine.
  • rotom-f's pivoting abilities are greatly hindered by piloswine, who can absorb volt switches. it lacks a reliable way to do significant damage to electabuzz and is beaten one on one by gardevoir. it will be put on a timer as well due to stealth rocks, and it ironically gives piloswine an easy chance to set them up.

general thoughts
  • team one has to be constantly wary of a sawsbuck or drifblim sweep, and has to keep rotom-f healthy. once it is gone, it will be run over by the two.
  • zangoose is team one's best shot at winning the match, but it will require extremely skilled play to even get its toxic orb activated.
  • stacking hazards with cacturne and golurk is also a viable option, but team one will most likely be down two team members early if they opt for that strategy.

i vote dtc to play team one and raseri to play team two

Bump. I decided to let this round go a bit longer because there has been 1 reply so far.

The poll will be up tomorrow around this time.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Team 2 wins

Team 1 is just way too offensive, the closest things to a physical wall it has are 252 hp throh and 92 hp golurk. This lets piloswine and sawsbuck hit every member of team 1 for massive damage (pilow isn't hitting rotom too hard, but neither is he so it's free SR). Drifblim can also easily sweep once rotom-f and glourk have been weakened a bit and even if it doesn't sweep, team 1 has absolutely no way to escape destiny bond which could help sawsbuck get the sweep instead.

Samurott is also pretty threatening since it can come in on golurk or throh and blast team 1 with a huge hydro pump. The only thing team 1 can do is send in cacturne (which is risky).

Most of the main killers in team 1 also make it pretty easy for sawsbuck to come back and pose an important threat as a revenge killer. Team 1 is rather limited on revenge killing since cacturne is not sure to hit driflblim and can only set spikes on sawsbuck while he set's up SD (nature power bypasses sucker punch and seed bomb hits sap sipper). Rotom-f can only force switches as long as piloswine is alive and is forced to only go for his ice attacks which can also let samurott get a free switch-in.

The only way I would see team 1 winning would be a gardevoir sweep or throh being extremly lucky in his phazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)