Metagame NU Stage 5 Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This thread is here for the simple purposes of having everyone identify themselves for the upcoming Typhlosion / Cameruptite vote. As a reminder, you need to attain at least 2400 COIL to vote in this test, so dont make a post here unless you've met these requirements already. Please provide a screenshot of your alt in HIDE TAGs as well as proof the alt belongs to you in the screenshot. The test isn't over yet, so you'll still have until approximately April 17th at 11:59pm EST to qualify and post in this thread.

As an example mine are below, make sure to say who you are confirming as (incase you laddered on an alt).

Confirming as: Montsegur
reqs.jpg.png

Last edited:

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
confirming as CashierNU
i'd also like to add that i h8 raseri for making me get 1 more game at 2399 coil, but s/o to Colbrushie for being a team player and helping me with that last W

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
confirming as better than nutl Raseri Miss Nobody

edit: I wish better than nutl raseri was a name you could have. Zarel if you read this, increase length of names to like 25 so I can use it. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)