NU Index and Reservation Thread MK II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Muk set, but it still needs some testing, so I'll leave the slot free for now.
Instead, I'll be reserving Miltank.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I had Oglemi look at my set, and he pointed out some things that wouldn't work, so for now, the Miltank slot is free.

Absol is now up for reservation.

@Dragontongue195040: You don't need to post saying that you reserved something from the low priority list. You just post the skeleton of it and the QC team will either approve or reject it. Only the things in the high priority list will have a guaranteed update as of now.

hey can i take absol? I'll be working on my other stuff soon too, dw ^_^

Edit - absol will be done by me

Natgeo I'm going to rip you a new one with Absol. Taking Serperior while my other two are awaiting approvals.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is updated. Also, I don't see the harm in having people reserve the low priority Pokemon in this thread; if they don't get it up in a timely manner or it gets rejected, it's easily removed from the priority list. Lastly, Ludicolo's skeleton is up. Cheers!

Endorfins

Your Worst Nightmare
is a Contributor Alumnus
i'll reserve Cacturne.
You can tell the second set is from a different author, and I wasn't surprised when I found out it was Erisia who had written it :p
There is also mentions of an offensive set in OO despite their already being one. Its a bit short in some bits and a bit too long in others.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think Simipour could use an update sooner than later. With Jynx gone it's lost one of its best checks, and the increased popularity of Rain affects its niche as a fast Water-type. Plus it's being Research Week'd at the moment, so we'll have more ideas for content once the RW's over.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't have enough time to finish Sawk. I have SAT courses to deal with, SAT practice tests, I have to get stuff I need for prom, I have projects to do... Yeah, I just have too much shit to do. So, because I can't finish Sawk, can it be reassigned to someone else?

Ayte, I know I was the original writer for this and whatever, but that only makes me want to update Gigalith even more. Looking back, it could've been written better, plus there are a couple things I just don't think should be there (the current speed investment is way too excessive, especially since almost nobody runs 0 Speed Exeggutor :/). Also I think it should really be better explained how he differentiates himself from Golem, so players coming into the tier can better understand when to use which and why.

Yeah can someone update this? All of my analyses are at least in the QC stage which should be marked "In Progress." Can I also get stamps? NU QC has been dead for quite some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)