Tournament NU Ghosting Tour- 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
approved by Hootie
artwork made by Yoshizilla315

Hey everyone, this is GW here (Yes, I am THE greninja warrior), and welcome to the first ever Ultra Sun and Moon Ghosting tournament(Co-Hosted By Yoshi)! Have you ever wanted to cheat in a tournament but didn’t want to suffer the consequences? Then this tournament is for you! Team up with your friends (3-5 per group) and ghost your chosen player to the winning throne! Here are the rules to this very esteemed and ambitious tournament:

1. No Battle Timeout – The timer needs to be off for these games, as to give time to properly ghost. If you choose to play on SmogTours, make sure there is a moderator on so they can turn off your timer.
  2. As aforementioned, you must have 3-5 players per team. No more, no less. Try making sure you have similar time zones to ease scheduling.
  3. If you don’t have a team quite yet, you can sign up as a free agent, and someone can pick you up if they are interested, or when sign ups end I will form a team of the remaining free agents.
  4. Whoever posts the team roster is the team captain. This means you must organize your members, schedule with the other captains, and make sure your team is doing everything they should be doing.
  5. Ghosting logs must be posted in the win post, along with replays. You are allowed to ghost in call, but just make sure someone records it and uploads it somewhere. This rule is to prevent there from being outsiders assist in the ghosting.
  6. A minimum of three people of the team are required to be there for the ghosting. However, if you really can’t get at least three people, let one of the hosts know.

That’s pretty much it for the main rules! General tournament info can be found here. This is a single elimination and best of one style. If you need any other information, here is the Discord information of the hosts:

GW#4966
Yoshizilla315#2705

SIGNUPS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd, AT 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4).

Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)