NU Challenge: Conquest (Winner: FLCL)

Alas, finals week at the college is hitting me harder than I thought. Now they (the summer students) want to be tutored!

Celever, I believe this is your third chance. Go for it! :p

If you have a good reason you cannot make the 3 days and still care to play pls just tell me. Infernis you are fine because of your activity post (and good excuse). Lets keep this going!

seems like ill have to fight someone today as well, ill get it done.

My cousins came in so i couldnt battle for a while i was busy.

Is funny, when someone try to serene grace you, you got paralized every turn but when you try you never get the paralyze....

loss against scorpdestroyer 'coz fuk togepi :) he took Natu and Artic-one from me. I'm dead again.....

FLCL earned that unfair advantage with all of the battles she did. So challenge people and win like crazy if you want to catch up.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Losed to FLCL :((((( Losed Tangela, Torterra, Goth and Fraxure
He was kind and gave me Octillery and Hypno in return so I at least have a chance

Edit: Skylight ignored my challenge

17:45 scorpdestroyer skylight fight me
17:46 skyLIGHT i dont battle

---
Taking Beheeyem, Rotom-F, Golduck and Swoobat pls

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
really i thought i was meant to be out of this two weeks ago, i literally haven't battled in this for like 2 weeks so idgi lol idc give him my mons or someone else my mons idk

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
17:55 scorpdestroyer so you give me your mons?
17:55 scorpdestroyer say yes
17:55 skyLIGHT yes
17:55 scorpdestroyer thanks
17:55 skyLIGHT have them
17:55 skyLIGHT i ahvent battled for
17:55 skyLIGHT over 2 weeks

I get skylight's mons :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)