np: Trade Thread - Free #VGC Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last trade, thanks to you guys, was a total success. I was hoping I could bother you again for a:

Sneasel
Inner Focus
Jolly
IVs: 31|31|31|15|31|31
Moves: Low Kick, Fake Out, Ice Shard, Ice Punch
Availability: Level 1 UT Sneasel
Caught/Hatched Location: Goldenrod City/Johto
Cloned with an ARDSi

If any of you kind folk would be willing to make this trade with me, I sure would appreciate it.

Hey, just wondering if I could trade for

#642 Thundurus ♂ (5)
Timid - Prankster
30-30-30-30-30-31 Flying 70
Level 40 - Revenge | Shock Wave | Heal Block | Agility
Cloned by ARDSi

I'm not sure what you would like, I'm new here as you can tell by first time posting. It's on Cassie's list.

@mooonfolk and mghtyjabba: I can probably get these to you around Friday. I have several test to prepare for this week and I am going to focus on those for once. After that is Spring Break and I will be gone that week from like 3/17 - 3/24 I think. Not 100% sure when I get back.

Cassie

giant claw
ghoven just message me this weekend and I'll get it to you. Also, my computer is still out of commission so I'm sorry to everyone who wanted to trade this weekend. :(

@mooonfolk and mghtyjabba: I can probably get these to you around Friday. I have several test to prepare for this week and I am going to focus on those for once. After that is Spring Break and I will be gone that week from like 3/17 - 3/24 I think. Not 100% sure when I get back.
Friday sounds good (assuming moonfolk means me? lol)

Hey Cassie is there anyway you could help me with this picky 4th gen RNG request?

I'm looking for a newly hatched Shellos with these traits:

-Flawless IV's except for 0 IV's in Speed

-Quiet Natured

-Taught Earth Power

-VERY preferably Shiny (my whole team will be shiny lol)

-Also this is just a minor OCD thing but could you RNG it on an OT that has Cassie instead of CO? This barely matters but if it's a possible choice.

If you could do this that would be absolutely amazing! I need it for VGC but I can't find a slow Gastrodon with Earth Power at all.

Eh this is where I'm torn haha I don't know what Gastrodon I should be representing. I guess I'm kinda feeling like Blue today if that's cool? Thank you so much!

Also will you be on tomorrow a few hours prior to the current one? It's getting late and I need to head to bed for school lol.

Cassie, I was wondering if you could breed me a Murkrow for my Platinum game. I would like a female Murkrow with the ability Super Luck. I really don't care the nature as long as it doesn't lower the Attack or Special Attack stats, as for IVs, it doesn't matter to me. This is for a challange for Platinum, so I won't be trading it away. And could I get it as an egg, please?

Cassie

giant claw
Alright looks like my computer is fixed. I'd still rather only trade on weekends, so unless you absolutely need them, please wait on asking. Thanks!

Whoops my bad that is no problem =P. Also whenever we ask you to trade do you prefer we post here, PM you or go onto that ICQ chat? I don't use Smogon very often to trade or anything so I'm kinda a noob with trading topics.

Charzaro

(>~ @_@ )>~
More stuff:

ShrimpFace
(Cradily)
Modest-Storm Drain
31/30/31/30/31/30
Giga Drain
HP Fire 70
Available: Ev'd and Ut

Reshiram
Timid-Turbo Blaze
31/x/31/31/31/31
Available: Ut

DizzySouls

(Spiritomb)
Adamant-Infiltrator
31/31/31/1/31/31
Cloned Via AR

Ferroseed
Relaxed-Iron Barbs
31/31/31/26/31/0
Cloned Via AR

Stitch
(Sableye)
Calm-Prankster
31/9/31/31/31/31
Trick
Recover
Available:Ut
CLoned Via AR

Bert
(Throh)
Adamant-Guts
31/31/31/23/31/31
Cloned Via AR

Forgot to add this a while ago:

Victini
Adamant-Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/31
CLoned Via AR

Giggity
(Regigigas)
Impish-Slow Start
31/31/31/1/31/31
Cloned Via AR

TubO'Lard
(Snorlax)
Adamant-Thick Fat
31/31/31/29/31/31
Double-Edge
Cloned Via AR

LocoColo
(Ludicolo)
Modest-Rain Dish
31/31/31/31/31/31
Cloned Via AR

Hi Charzaro,

I was wondering if you could trade me these two pokemon:

Reshiram
Timid-Turbo Blaze
31/x/31/31/31/31

Terr0r
(Terrakion)
Jolly-Justified
31/31/31/x/31/31
Evs: 4hp/252Atk/252Spe
Available: Ev'd and ut

I don't know how to RNG and don't really have much to offer, so I would really appreciate it if you could trade me these two pokemon. Thanks a lot in advance!

Cassie,

Hey I was wondering if it would be possible to get a few of these guys please (Whenever your free)?

#145 Zapdos (4 5)
Modest - Pressure
30-15-30-31-31-31 Ice 70
#1 ???
#2 Level 50 - Tailwind | Heat Wave | Agility | Discharge
Cloned by ARDSi

#246 Larvitar ♂ (4)
Adamant - Guts
31-31-31-31-31-31 Dark 70
#1 Level 1 - Sandstorm | Low kick/Counter? | Pursuit | Hidden Power
Cloned by ARDSi (Is it possible to get this guy with low kick or counter? That would be great, but if it's too much work don't worry about it).

#212 Scizor ★ @ Flying Gem
Adamant - Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Bug Bite - Bullet Punch - Acrobatics - Protect

#488 Cresselia (4)
Bold - Levitate
31-14-31-31-31-31 Dragon 70
Level 40 - Slash | Icy Wind? | Aurora Beam | Mist
Cloned by ARDSi

(Yeah Icy Wind is the huge thing here if possible, because I can't find one anywhere. Also you don't happen to have a calm one right?)

Sorry again if this is too much work. This would really help me out though.

If anything is too bothersome though, just let me know and I'll cut it out.

Thanks again for your time,
~Nightblade

Friday is fine if that works for you.

Thanks!

i want this one how do i get it and what do i need to trade

#193 Yanma ♂ (4)
Modest - Speed Boost
31-30-30-31-31-31 Ice 70
#1 Egg
#2 Level 1 - Tackle | Foresight
Cloned by ARDSi

#037 Vulpix ♂ (5)
Calm - Drought
31-30-31-31-31-31 Dragon 70
Level 1 - Ember | Hypnosis | Heat Wave | Energy Ball
Cloned by ARDSi

i also want this

Hey Cassie and Alphabet123, I've never been able to RNG before, and I'm preparing a team for the April 15th VGCs. It would be incredibly easier if you could help me out. I'm just gonna list the 6 I would like, and if you could give me any combination of the 6 that would be so great! With IVs, its fine if they are different by just a few points. The moves I listed are all either egg moves or movetutor moves, and it would be awesome if they could have them, especially the egg moves. I don't care if they are shiny or not, but I suppose if both are available I would prefer the shiny. Here they are:

[pimg]493[/pimg]
Cresselia
IVs: 31/any/31/31/31/0
Sassy, Levitate
- Helping Hand
Seeing as Cress is probably the hardest for me to get, this is the one I would like the most.

[pimg]270[/pimg]
Lotad
IVs: 31/any/31/31/31/0
Quiet, Rain Dish
- Giga Drain

[pimg]236[/pimg]
Tyrogue
IVs: 31/31/31/any/31/31
Adamant, Intimidate
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch

[pimg]123[/pimg]
Scyther
IVs: 31/31/31/any/31/0
Brave, Technician
- Bug Bite

[pimg]246[/pimg]
Larvitar
Brave, Sand Stream
- Counter
Sorry about asking for Counter, I know it's a bit tricky seeing as it's a gen III movetutor move.

[pimg]104[/pimg]
Cubone
Brave, Lightningrod
- Fire Punch
- Detect

I really hope I'm not asking for too much, if you can give me any of these I would be SO THANKFUL. Also, please feel free to take your time, I'm in no rush as long as I can receive them by mid-April. You're doing a good deed here, saving a bunch of people a lot of time tediously spent on a ds. Thanks so much!

@Sanchezasaurus:
Cassie has the following:
Cresselia
Scyther
Tyrogue

I Have:
Tyrogue

I have the ability to do Gen 3 Breeding so I can cover the Larvitar and I can also do the Cubone and Lotad.

However, Cassie's Cresselia is Sassy Spe IV 2. This gives it HP Fire 70. I don't know if this matters to you but just bringing it to your attention.

@Sanchezasaurus:
Cassie has the following:
Cresselia
Scyther
Tyrogue

I Have:
Tyrogue

I have the ability to do Gen 3 Breeding so I can cover the Larvitar and I can also do the Cubone and Lotad.

However, Cassie's Cresselia is Sassy Spe IV 2. This gives it HP Fire 70. I don't know if this matters to you but just bringing it to your attention.

Alphabet123,

Do you know if it would be possible for me to get the larvitar with counter too, but adamant and with 31 speed iv's?

Larvitar

IVs: 31/31/31/any/31/31
Adamant, Sand Stream
- Counter

Thanks so much man,
~Nightblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)