Ninja's RMT

This is my WI-FI Team, Please be gentle in rating =)

The Lead

@ Expert Belt
Natural Cure
TIMID 252 Sp.Atk and 252 Speed

* Surf
* Recover
* Ice Beam
* Thunderbolt

Surf, Ice Beam and ThunderBolt for great coverage. Recover off damage when I can.

@ Leftovers
Keen Eye
IMPISH 252 HP and 252 Defence

* Whirlwind
* Stealth Rock/Spikes
* Brave Bird
* Roost

Not much to say, usually works for me. I'm thinking of replacing Stealh Rock with Spikes and maybe changing him to the lead to make more use of Stealth Rock/Spikes

@ Yache Bery
Sand Veil
JOLLY 252 Attack and 252 Speed

* Dragon Claw
* Outrage
* Earthquake
* Fire Fang

Thinking of getting rid of Dragon Claw or Outrage for something like Stone Edge (Gyarados). Fire Fang for Ice Pokemons that I'm faster than. Yache berry almost guarentees him to survive an Ice attack.

@ Focus Sash / Life Orb
Blaze
JOLLY 252 Attack and 252 Speed

* Thunderpunch
* Flare Blitz
* Close Combat
* Mach Punch

Thunderpunch so I can stay in on most Waters. Flare Blitz for massive STAB fire damage, Close Combat for massive STAB fighting damage. Mach Punch to beat Weaviles, to get the first hit or to finish off any others.

I chose Physical because he hands Physical moves better, which means more power for Close Combat and Flare Blitz.

Focus Sash incase of a Water attack that I would'nt of survivied(I have Thunderpunch to counter them) or Life Orb.

@ Quick Claw / Leftovers
Clear Body
ADMAMENT 252 Attack and 252 Defence

* Earthquake
* Bullet Punch
* Explosion
* Psychic

Psychic for STAB. Explosion for revenge kills. Bullet Punch helps if I can't outspeed anything. Items are hard to pick for this Metagross, So Quick Claw for those bonus first turn Explosions or Leftovers.

@ ???
Pressure
JOLLY 252 Atk, 252 Speed

* Night Slash
* Ice Shard
* Swords Dance
* Brick Break

Night Slash for STAB. Brick Break for other Weaviles. Ice Shard for Scarfers. Swords Dance when I get the oppuntunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)