New Year's Resolution

Since Christmas is over and New Years in on the way, what is everyone's resolution?

Mine is definitely to get better grades. Right now I have a C in Geometry, and that isn't going to look good in front of my mom (she hates C's). I am proud of myself, though, because I had an F in Chemistry by the beginning of the quarter and now it's up to a B. So next year I'm going to focus more.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
considering i spend multiple hours a day on a competitive pokemon forum you may be surprised to learn that my resolution is to become more extroverted

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
i love new years resolutions! i know it's cool to belittle them but there's something about a tradition wherein everybody takes a step towards bettering themselves that resonates with me, it's just a shame so few people take them seriously beyond January.

i've been really proactive this year, having already given up meat and chocolate and quitting non-social drinking so i can't come up with anything specific so i'm just going to go with the same general resolution i do every year - to be a better person than i was the previous year. will edit if i come up with anything more specific but i don't think these are the kinda things you should force tbh!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Gonna make an effort to cut down on my hard drug use which has been making my CMD (chronic masturbation disorder) a lot worse lately. It gets in the way of my life way too much, even causing me to miss weeks of school at a time, so I really need to get back on my feet.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
1- Work Out
2- Get better grades
3- Start college on a good foot(starting in fall)
4- Work out some
5- Get a car + license

start swimming again. i started working out again a month ago, but to tell you the truth i'd rather get fit by doing something that i love instead of forcing myself to go to the gym 3 times a week.

also, i gotta renew my license since im not living in the U.S anymore.

and of course, get good grades when i start my first semester

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. Stick to my resolution

Gotta start slow and easy

PS!:
I couldn't resist so...
2. Eat more - main reason why I haven't posted a picture of myself is because I'm self conscious and quite skinny
3. Exercise more - I can run 1 mile in 8 min (NOT GOOD ENOUGH)
4. Study more - All A's except for a B and a B+ (NOT GOOD ENOUGH)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Meet some Smogoners irl. Let's get it bros. This year I should be able to do more of that kind of stuff since I don't have any serious plans on returning to school yet.

1. Keep my workout regimen going.

2. Acquire a bass guitar and learn how to play it.

3. Produce music more. Because practice makes good music.

4. Spin fire more often, because I love doing it, and I havent set my poi on fire since like...July ;_________;

5. Quit smoking for real this time.

Man 5 is gonna be hard. I keep doing things like getting drunk and remembering that I think cigarettes are awesome. But damnit I dont think the side effects are awesome. I should make 5 my #1 priority haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)