New Pokémon silhouette leak (maybe Zygarde form?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I can't see something being marketed this much as being something as small as a substitute or an item.
The substitute is actually very heavily marketed in Japan.

Also, why still haven't referred it as Pokemon yet?

Oh, I'm not saying there is more - yet. I'm just saying that it's likely we'll see a worldwide introduction to this... thing soon enough. And that might include more info. GameFreak should know by now that every Pokémon fan with Internet access and knowledge of even one Pokémon fan site will catch the news pretty quickly, so once the cat's out of the bag in Japan, it's out everywhere, so there's no reason to withhold anything from the International scene.

Now, GameFreak doesn't recognize a cat as out of a bag until they've released it themselves, via official channels, but the publication of CoroCoro is one such cat-release. So once it's official in Japan, there's reason to believe it will be official worldwide before long.
I think releasing information at World Championships is very possible.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The ending of the Mega Evolution trailer that Serebii posted implies that our new friend Larry (not calling it LGG because fuck that) has a ton of power in its small body. I'd post it here but I can't get the URL from my phones me for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

So in the 4th Mega Evolution Special:

1. Malva is appearing (how funny, we were just talking about her in the Mystery thread. Speak of the devil...)
2. LGG will be appearing. They seem to be in the ownership of a group of a group of scientists. For some reason Mairin's Chespin (who is glowing, Overgrow?) is seen grabbing one of them (others fainted around it) and running away from the broken display they were in, a scientist chasing after it.
3. In the end the LGG seem to have great power in them causing some kind of green explosion. It also looks like its causing the plantlife in the area to start overgrowing.

Cresselia~~

So in the 4th Mega Evolution Special:

1. Malva is appearing (how funny, we were just talking about her in the Mystery thread. Speak of the devil...)
2. LGG will be appearing. They seem to be in the ownership of a group of a group of scientists. For some reason Mairin's Chespin (who is glowing, Overgrow?) is seen grabbing one of them (others fainted around it) and running away from the broken display they were in, a scientist chasing after it.
3. In the end the LGG seem to have great power in them causing some kind of green explosion. It also looks like its causing the plantlife in the area to start overgrowing.
Alain had been talking about what he wants to do, going back to Kalos from Hoenn. (to become stronger and stronger).
He didn't say anything about LGG, not even when the screen has LGG.
But later said the answer to Mega evolution will be revealed in act 4.
(If I listened correctly.)

I think it's odd that chespin only save one LGG. I mean, he probably couldn't carry more than one or two, but leaving the rest for dead(not literally) seems kinda strange and unpokemonlike. Also, the last few seconds of the clip almost make it look like IT is mega evolving. I doubt it is, but it is obviously tied very closely with mega evolution since it is appearing in the mega evolution special.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
I think it's odd that chespin only save one LGG. I mean, he probably couldn't carry more than one or two, but leaving the rest for dead(not literally) seems kinda strange and unpokemonlike. Also, the last few seconds of the clip almost make it look like IT is mega evolving. I doubt it is, but it is obviously tied very closely with mega evolution since it is appearing in the mega evolution special.
As you said, Chespin probably could only carry one. It's probably taking that one back to Alain and Mairin so they could go in and rescue the rest.

First, you're telling me that something which happened years ago and thousands of miles away is affecting Kalos right at the moment instead of something which happened just there and presently? Of course Hoenn's climate is going to be drastically effected because in those games it just happened and we're in Hoenn. Also it happening in the past hurts it because any climate change, if there was which I doubt because even in Hoenn the extreme weather changes didn't stretch that far, would have already happened way before the events of XY. Why is just now Kalos is feeling the effects?
AZ planted a tree in front of the cave of origin over a thousand years ago and it is still there. I don't think GF is super concerned about the time issue.

As for the trailer, it seems like it will definitely be tying together Hoenn and Kalos. We know Lysson has the mega evolution energy collected from the megalith, which he will presumably use to power his ultimate weapon. The scene with Chespin and the LGG seemed to be in a lab of some sort too, so I'm thinking either Lysandre Labs is the most likely spot or they are in a forest somewhere, given the trees and grass.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
AZ planted a tree in front of the cave of origin over a thousand years ago and it is still there. I don't think GF is super concerned about the time issue.

As for the trailer, it seems like it will definitely be tying together Hoenn and Kalos. We know Lysson has the mega evolution energy collected from the megalith, which he will presumably use to power his ultimate weapon. The scene with Chespin and the LGG seemed to be in a lab of some sort too, so I'm thinking either Lysandre Labs is the most likely spot or they are in a forest somewhere, given the trees and grass.
AZ going to Hoenn to plant a tree which has grown for a thousand years is very different from an isolated phenomenon which was quickly stop to suddenly start affecting another place years later.

I think the Mega Evolution Special Act 4 is taking place back in Kalos. Also that was all in the lab, you can see that the lab has what looked to be domed environments in it at some parts.

It's the great Cthulhu!

But I have to admit, I do believe that this is the all mighty zygarde. Those things on his side appear to be wings, and the coded move, thousand arrows, affects flying types, I thing it should keep its snake like tail, for smashing the ground for thousand waves.

MOD EDIT: Please do not double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
But I have to admit, I do believe that this is the all mighty zygarde. Those things on his side appear to be wings, and the coded move, thousand arrows, affects flying types, I thing it should keep its snake like tail, for smashing the ground for thousand waves.
I saw great fanart of a decent idea of what the Silhouette looks like if its Zygarde (which it most likely is) that actually looks a bit like you said:

It had not occurred to me that it possibly still doesn't have legs, we never do see it from the waste down. On a similar he's another piece of art I found which also brings up that point in a different way:

Now I like this one as, though they didn't bother to explain what below the torso looks like (or did they? Who says it has any legs or tail? If its supposed to be base on Yggdrasil, but it just has a base (or it has roots that act like legs)) but instead focused on its size. We know its a giant but I didn't think how giant until this image compared them to Xerneas and Yveltal and wow, it's Pokeball is going to be REALLY cramp. I think at this size its bigger than Wailord.

Now obviously this is fanart so what we're going to get might possibly vastly differ. But still, just because its fanart doesn't mean it doesn't bring up some points which we may not have thought of.

I saw great fanart of a decent idea of what the Silhouette looks like if its Zygarde (which it most likely is) that actually looks a bit like you said:

It had not occurred to me that it possibly still doesn't have legs, we never do see it from the waste down. On a similar he's another piece of art I found which also brings up that point in a different way:

Now I like this one as, though they didn't bother to explain what below the torso looks like (or did they? Who says it has any legs or tail? If its supposed to be base on Yggdrasil, but it just has a base (or it has roots that act like legs)) but instead focused on its size. We know its a giant but I didn't think how giant until this image compared them to Xerneas and Yveltal and wow, it's Pokeball is going to be REALLY cramp. I think at this size its bigger than Wailord.

Now obviously this is fanart so what we're going to get might possibly vastly differ. But still, just because its fanart doesn't mean it doesn't bring up some points which we may not have thought of.
Wow! Nice finds, I haven't even thought of it with a tail. That being said, both look like possibilities, although the second one seems ~a bit~ big.

Those fanart bring up good points, but I'd take it with a grain of salt. Remember the monstrosity that was move 6 "Groudon?" Going by that logic it shouldn't be able to fit on the screen of the Gen 6 games haha.

Anyone else think Zygarde will have two new formes? Or rather, not have two new formes? I really think having one to offset Xerneas and Yveltal each is a great theory, especially with TA and TW. I also really like the Inverse battle theory.

Anyone else think Zygarde will have two new formes? Or rather, not have two new formes? I really think having one to offset Xerneas and Yveltal each is a great theory, especially with TA and TW. I also really like the Inverse battle theory.
I think there will most likely be only one new form, because I only think there will be a Z version. The best(coolest) way they could do that is the inverse battle ability theory, but unfortunately I doubt that will happen:(

Um, i might be a little off since I dont have sound on my computer, but is that Scientists chasing Chespin and the Little fella? Think it might make it man made maybe or just studying em (like energy they put out)?

Last edited:
Does anyone actually know what an 'LGG' is? Is it even guaranteed to be a pokemon? Also, what does lgg even stand for?

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^Little Green Guy. Nobody's sure if it's even a Pokémon, but given the spirit of the franchise, it'd be strange to add a supernatural being like that without making it a Pokémon. Anyway, for the moment all we know is that it's little and green, hence the name. We can't call it a "Little Green 'Mon" either, because LGM is already taken.

Cresselia~~

^Little Green Guy. Nobody's sure if it's even a Pokémon, but given the spirit of the franchise, it'd be strange to add a supernatural being like that without making it a Pokémon. Anyway, for the moment all we know is that it's little and green, hence the name. We can't call it a "Little Green 'Mon" either, because LGM is already taken.
1~2 days ago, Pokemon's official twitter referred LGG as a Pokemon, so now it's confirmed as one.
Though is really weird that Corocoro avoided calling it Pokemon-- something that I haven't seen before.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
1~2 days ago, Pokemon's official twitter referred LGG as a Pokemon, so now it's confirmed as one.
Though is really weird that Corocoro avoided calling it Pokemon-- something that I haven't seen before.
This was the Japanese account, right?

in pokemon uranium (fan game) there is a legendary pokemon called the sakimater (or somthing like that) that is actually a evolution of the three main bugs of the reigon. So i have a feeling those tiny green things may be a pre evo to zygarde. but thats just my theory. and if you're one of those people who thought that green blob was a mini duskul, no... its a baby larvitar...

those pics pikachu of the giant zygarde remind me of diglett. you cant see the bottom...

MOD EDIT: Please do not double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually realized something, since we've had all the "Primal Reversion" talk in ORAS...Could the big guy be Zygarde's answer to that? I personally think that the new game will be "Pokemon Zeta" ("Z" motif of Zygarde and the Greek letter bit from ORAS) and this is (obv) the version mascot. I mean hey, we've already said it's Yggdrasil...

And if it is Yggdrasil...could the LGG be the "seed" of the tree? (since there doesn't appear to be an Ymir counterpart...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)