New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to change my name to just “DLG”. I made this account over 4 years ago and would like to shorten it. I believe it will be much more recognizable.

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting a name change to "AxCypher"

I would like to change my name because my old account was taken a bit at random and this one is unfortunately very similar to the verb "vexer" in French.
Which is sometimes annoying because people play a lot of it !

Thank you

oki--mari

Hi i would like to request my name to be changed for Lupla because this name is how im mostly known not only in Discord and Pokemon Showdown but also in general and its much more comfortable because people often confuse me or they don't know its actually me please ty

oki--mari

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Heyo, I would like to request the name Clementine.
I would like to namechange because of the constant jokes and borderline harassment regarding my current username. I am member of the gstaff team and owner of the French room in case I wouldn't qualify for another namechange.

yea it's fine--mari
been a month, requesting unlock pwease :3

oki--mari

I'd like to request a name change to "Arishem"

It's the name I go by on Discord and PS now, and I'm not really a fan of the constant jokes related to my previous names anymore despite them being funny for a while, so uh yeah thanks in advance if someone can get that sorted out for me.

oki--mari

spell

destined
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Now that I finally have a badge, i'd like to request the name omi (all undercase, of course)

I want this name because, well, its what everyone calls me, its what I have been going by since I joined smogon and I would just want to close the omicorio chapter of my life. thanks and have a nice day

oki omi--mari
Been a month, unlock pls

be grateful im not lily--mari

i am grateful

fuck you omicorio

Gangsta Spongebob

"Mama I'm a Criminal" - Badass Smoking Caterpillar
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I'd like to request a name change to "Gangsta Spongebob"

I adopted my original Username a few years ago and I no longer feel it represents me, plus it's something of a mouthful and in my opinion a bit confusing. I also hope to have uniformity with Showdown with this new username.

oki--mari

I'd like to please request a name change to "Crushy" as my present name was picked when I was younger so it's cringe as you'd expect, and I feel that most on the site know me as just Crushy so it would be more accurate as an identity and less cringe. If just "Crushy" is unavailable for whatever reason, I would be happy with "Crushy S" as a second option. Thank you in advance to the forum mod that does this task!

oki--mari

Hello I'd like to change my username to LugiaLover420. I should have hit that 3 year mark a year or so ago. My reason for changing is that my username now is fucking stupid. I just want a different username is all. Thank you for your time.

sure your funeral--mari

siggy (1).png
siggy (1).png
siggy (1).png

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting change to Nix_Hex. It matches my socials, but more importantly my twitch, on which I occasionally play Pokemon Battle Frontier. I have contributed to the Battle Frontier threads on this site as well as old gen in-game articles, so having the two match would be swell.

oki--mari

Requesting change to Prisma, its the pseudonym I've used since 2020, and obviously this one was made when I was young.
At the time, I also was underage and used an illegitimate birthday, so I wish to change that to 16th of August, 2005

oki--mari

Tranquility

If I can stop one heart from breaking
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting a name change to Tranquility, while I know I've already had a name change in the past It's been my discord account name for about 6 months and ps! name for about 3 months and also something that suits me much more in the way I want to live. Thanks in advance!

did -lily
Requesting an unlock please

oki--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)