New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Hi, I'd like to change my name from utofa to tofa

When searching for "tofa" from the Users page, I get the response "This user's profile is only accessible to staff". I also cannot find any posts made by the user when searching from the Search page

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am requesting a forum name change to GoldenCyber as I've been using the latter name for over a year now on showdown and discord, so I prefer to keep consistency (slightly easier to pronounce too)

Thank you

(Btw, I prefer not to have a custom title banner with my former username. But if its mandatory, I understand)

oki--mari

XavierTheCoolDudeX -> Zatqer
i have no idea what i was thinking when i made the old name, its long, dumb, and Xavier isn’t even my name in real life
i think i might’ve chosen the name originally because of a misunderstanding that you had to name your account your first Showdown account (said Showdown account was made when i was a kid)
Zatqer is what i use on all my other social platforms, so the consistency would be nice

sure--mari
i forgot about this but yeah requesting unlock since its been (much more than) 1 month

oki--mari

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
no name change, simply asking to change my birthday to december 28th same year cheers.

oki--mari

Suppa

formerly Ms klutch978
I would like to change my username :3

Mr Klutch978 - Suppa

Suppa is my tag in games and on discord. I also made the account a long time ago so im not really a Mr anymore lol im much more of a Ms. Thank you!

oki--mari

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
requesting smudgerox be shortened+capitalized to Smudge

reason: distracting text - most people know/call me as Smudge so the title isn't necessary I think - it's how I've standardized it in all smogon communities + discord / other social media where I've been able to claim the handle

thanks!

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/smudge.421918/
Can I try this again now that I have a badge, please? Thank you!

you can--mari

Charliezard7

formerly Carlosmh7
SInce my last request got denied because the name was already taken, I would like to change my forum name to Charliezard7 to match my Showdown and Discord name (this name isn't taken). Carlosmh7 is a username I have used everywhere since I was a kid because that's my real name.

thanks a lot for reminding me that 2020 is 3 years ago--mari

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
Hello! I'd love to change my name to joey if that would be possible.

I've been going by joey on most platforms for a while now, and that's what most people know me by. Most of the events I host/participate in from the Circus forum are hosted on Discord (where I go by joey), so I would like for my name on here to match my name there.

The account is nearly 13 years inactive and only has 5 visible posts.

oki--mari

Eventually

formerly Milkeh
Hello, I would like to change my name to Eventually if possible. The reason I am looking to be more involved and I'd like to change my name to the one I use on Discord.

done--mari

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
requesting a namechange to May

i know this is a high value name that was previously held by a different prominent user, however, as they show no interest in returning to it and the name apparently wasn't disabled (i talked about this namechange a while ago and someone in the same chat registered 'May' to see it was available), i was wondering if i could namechange. this would be my third namechange, but May will be my legal name so once i got this i won't ask for any again ^_^

if i'm not allowed May then i request a namechange to ryo yamada2001 ill just change my legal name to that too

not disabling att was an oversight but "known prominent user identity" applies either way ofc

gave you the other one

Hi so could i request removing the numbers (511) from my name? I read that that doesn't count as my one namechange but if it does that's fine :)

sure, done--mari

Requesting my name be shortened to Runo.

Easier to pronounce and type + anyone who knows me on PS! and their affiliated discords calls me Runo. There are personal reasons as well but I don't think it matters much.

oki--mari
Requesting unlock

done--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)