New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

I would like to change my name to Fab and if that is not availableFabs and if that is not available Fab2.0, to match all of my other usernames.

you don't qualify sorry request again later, would have to be Fab2.0 fwiw

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I transitioned mtf irl, I don’t really associate with or enjoy being called Alakazam anymore. As well as this, I just changed my PS Username to “Ginger Princess”, switching my room auth, global auth, and custom avatar to that account

Ergo, I would like to change my smogon name to Ginger Princess, to reflect this change. Hope this isn’t too much of a stretch <3

yep--mari

Sacred

I could be banned
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
hi, I would like to request the smogon name Sacred since this account doesnt exist anymore (im pretty sure it existed few years ago, probably disabled or idk) I dont have any smogon badges I hope thats not a big problem, Im Deutsche Owner on Ps for over 2 years now maybe that fact helps me i dont know? Thanks in advance

get the name on sim and you can have it--mari

BrunnoGreen

formerly Corey Taylor
hey wazzup? I want to switch my nick to Brunno. or Brunno, or if not possible, to my old nickname, BrunnoGreen.

oki--mari

spatula

I LOVE CHIPFLAVOUR
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to spatula, it's the name I go by on discord, I just used this one on here because my friend told me to use it

oki--mari

termnal

formerly Lpow12
Requesting a name change to termnal to match the username I use on discord, I haven't used lpow12 for at least 2 years

done--mari

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Requesting the R, F and A in my name to be uppercased, the same as with my PS Username :) Thank you mari !

RoFnA.PNG

done

Well here i go again.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ests-read-the-op.3609246/page-20#post-7815228 About to be 5 years since my first one happened

So here i am wanting to come back into the scene, and i wanna change my name from ragmatho to Sk3no (Capital S) and I'm certain about this one.

This is mostly because I use the username "Skeno" or "Sk3no" or anything like that pretty much everywhere else, and not using it here just doesn't feel right to me.

I mostly want "Skeno" but i made another account using that name and got caught with it so i wouldn't think that will be available, and i'm hoping that that past action doesn't reduce of me getting the name change, again i'm certain about this name change.

Cheers.

did, we can see about skeno with more contributions--mari

I'd like a name change to SHA_EBK. Reason being sha is short for my irl name shali and EBK is my favorite group of entrepreneurs in the NYC area.

Lily

i assume this is a joke, should prob wait out at least a full 3 years in a case like yours anyways

C1acc0

formerly Fabius Arc
I'd like to have my name changed to C1acc0 to reflect my Showdown username, and also because this nick I have right now was created when I was a much more childish individual tbh.

oki--mari

requesting name change to fiish because fish/fiish is what people usually call me and fish is taken

fiine--mari

Haildras

formerly ShadowDragonian
Hi there, would like to change my name to Haildras as to match my Showdown username.

done--mari

Reactions: Nyx

Glitchwood High

formerly Err0r Mobutt
Hello. I'd like to change my name to Glitchwood High. Glitchwood matches my PS! username and discord name.

yep--mari

DJWT64

formerly Mustash
Request to change my name to DJWT64 since account is now 3 years old.
Will match my pokemon showdown profile name

yep--mari

Asking to lowercap my username (formatted skippergamez) if it doesn’t count as a name change, thx :)

it doesn't yea, done--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)