Neverused Mini-Tournament 12: Stage 9 Standard NU [Won by FLCL]

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Treecko37 has agreed to swap with BROStime (who signed up to be a sub) and will play any future matches that Treecko would've otherwise played as. In other words, WhiteQueen versus BROStime, you two have two extra days after the deadline for everyone else to get the match complete (but try to get it done asap anyway!!)

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
lost due to some bad misplays and unfortunate hax, but I guess that is how it is to be rusty, other than that it was a very good game and a well played match by WhiteQueen. btw fuck tropius :((((

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry about that! I planned on checking (as I do each round) before I moved to the next round, but yeah my apologies. :( Fixed anyway.

Seems I missed FireMage by about 5 hours. If we don't get our match done by the deadline, just give him the win.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
drakon said to give FireMage the win, so,

1. Sweet Jesus vs Tachcardia
2. Shuckleking87 vs WhiteQueen
3. Zebraiken vs Cherub Agent
4. FireMage vs FLCL

You have five days, don't john, etc. :)

3. Zebraiken vs Cherub Agent (bet so difficult to me)
4. FireMage vs FLCL (like match 3)

GL everyone!

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All of the matchups are solid, and it's hard to tell who's gonna win.

GL and HF guys!

1. Sweet Jesus vs Tachycardia
4. FireMage vs FLCL

Will this ever finish!? hate to got beat first round -_-

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Won vs tachy in a very close and very fun game, he got a freeze on one of the last turns that would have given him the win, but fortunatley I thawed out on the same turn, gg. (btw nica, you made a mistake in tachy's name)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
4. FireMage vs FLCL

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
I'd have ended it yesterday but Zebraiken and Cherub Agent were on at the same time, and said they'd battle in like an hour, etc (when I had access to a computer), and then it turns out they didn't battle so I just coinflipped and Cherub won.

Anyway,

1. Cherub Agent vs FLCL
2. Shuckleking87 vs Sweet Jesus

Battle ASAP no time limits but soon please! ALSO DO NOT JOHN TY.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Buffy vs FL(ja)C(ka)L
Shuckleking87 vs Sweet Jesus

but good luck to everybody! solid final 4 imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)