neo's crap :D

O wow, i really like that "cleaner style" on the drifloon. I also like the hilarious pikachu faces..... and the lugia, and the block-head-dude.

One thing really bugs me about your thread though: Hardly any of your stuff is finished! It's all really good so finish some of it. Haha ^_^

O wow, i really like that "cleaner style" on the drifloon. I also like the hilarious pikachu faces..... and the lugia, and the block-head-dude.

One thing really bugs me about your thread though: Hardly any of your stuff is finished! It's all really good so finish some of it. Haha ^_^
Haha, yeah, I'm one of those "I'll do/finish it later" people. xD

I'm confused, what about this thread is crap?
By crap I meant my stuff. I was gonna change the name of this thread every once in a while like I do on other forums, but I can't change it. D:

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Haha, yeah, I'm one of those "I'll do/finish it later" people. xD

By crap I meant my stuff. I was gonna change the name of this thread every once in a while like I do on other forums, but I can't change it. D:
You can PM a mod on this forum and get it changed (Doomsday, Aragornbird, Firestorm). I'm sure they'd be glad to help out. Doomsday is especially amazing and helpful :D

Oi, fossil... I don't remember if I've commented here before or not? So, if I haven't, "You're artwork is honestly fantastic. Some of the earlier pieces were meh, but you've evolved very well. I especially love your newer style of making the pokemon look more 'realistic', which I think you said you were trying to learn from some of the other greats on smogon."

Now, my question is: Can I use that squirtle as my avatar? I find it oddly adorable...

LOST KITTEN
ORANGE, NAMED MR.FLUFFIKINS
KNOW TO DISLIKE WATER AND POKEMON MASTERS
BREATHES FIRE WHEN UNWANTED, DOESN'T WHEN YOU WANT IT TO
PICTURE ABOVE

I think I've finally found an original style of my own that I like C:

Are you taking requests? If so, is an Absol out of the question?

If you've said no before, sorry :happybrain:
Eh. I don't really take requests; I'm really unreliable with them. :L I may get around to an Absol sometime though.
Also, that smilie guy has an epic expression.

Happy Halloweeeennnnnn :D

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DO A GOLDUCK DO A GOLDUCK NOW!

Love the Banette by the way, you make it look like it's annoyed at being junked and not just 'mischievous' like the sprites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)