Neji's Shop

NEJI AND KIBA' SHOP

We do sprites... fusions... recolors... reposition...ing... We'll take any requests...

Here's some examples of my work... These were all requested by... other people...

My first ever and favorite so far... Pondour
I also like Octibird...

Some aren't as good as others... but I tried...

And heres some examples of Kiba's work...

Bredoom=Pwn... the Castform evo is pretty cool too...

Works done in shop by me:

Works done in shop by Kiba:

Any requests?

Here it is... Lugi-oh... Is it just me or does that sound familiar? Hmmm...

Its not my best work, but... I think it'll do...

...Alakazam(base)/Umbreon(mostly coloring), if you have the time/desire.

EDIT: Awesome Shelsparce??? fusion!

Its actually... a Dunphigon.... yeah... Dunsparce/Corphish/Shellgon...

Edit: Turns out, I finished it before expected... Im done... Ill still be opening up at the same time tomorrow though^...

Umbrezam

This thing was a ton easier to make than I had expected...

I'd like to request a Nidoking/Heracross fusion and a Ludicolo/Abomasnow fusion.

Man I love that Beedrill/Scyther.

Edit: Wow that Umbrezam is awesome.

Thanks... those up there were part of a contest on some other site...
I personally like the Octillery/Delibird and the Shellgon/Dunsparce ones best
And sorry, but Ill only take one request at a time per person... so Ill get workin on that Heraking...

Edit:didnt turn out as well is I had expected, but, meh...

Heraking

Thats it for tonight... Ill be back tomorrow...
Neji, out...

These are pretty cool. My favorite has to be the Umbrezam. If you're willing to do a fusion of Skarmory and Gyarados, that'd be great.

I'd like it to look like a metal flying serpent. Base color would be gray/silver and the rest you can do anyway you'd like. (Surprise me XD)

Keep up the good work, I'm really glad you take the time to do these and actually take requests. =)

I do save as PNGs, though photobucket automatically converts them...
Where should I host them where they won't be converted?

Nice sprites.

May I request a Salamence with Metagross's colors and Skarmory's wings? Everything in Metagross's color would be great. ROBOT DRAGONS FTW!

I personally like this one a lot... tEh MeTuHmEnCe

Metamence

Edit: And here's yours, Unownasofyet... Its not my favorite, but...

Magnekrow

*awesome fusion*
If you can't host it somewhere, could you send me a .png version? Maybe ask one of the other artists where good hosting can be located. I'll av. that one for now though.

Hmm... if it's not rude to ask for two so quickly, how about Aggron(base)/Dialgia(mostly little details and whatnot)?

The one in your avatar is blurry... did you save it to your computer and upload it? Try just using the link from the image provided on my photobucket account...

And Ima get goin on the Tangrowth/Skarmory now...

Yeah, Ill get workin on it btway... by tomorrow, Ill have moved my sprites from photobucket to imageshack...

anyways... seems a ton of people like skarmory... I dont... but, heres Skargrowth...

Here ya go! Fatter than a Wailord! Sluttier than a Lopunny! Its a duck! Its a whore! No! Its Blisselia!

Your right... it does... cept Ooccoo is like, brownish...

Well, whatever... Im closin up for today, be back tomorrow...

May I request a fusion of Drifblim and Ludicolo? Make it Drifblim with characteristics of Ludicolo please. Once it is done tomorrow or whatever time, thank you in advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)