NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
i think shubaka + aubisio and then either oddish or gale is scum and im too tired to think over what has happened in this game anymore lol

Lynch Shubaka

I just realized something

If Shubaka feels the need to sub out, I think it's pretty likely that Shubaka and Empoof can't both be scum. If Shubaka and Empoof were both scum and Shubaka saw the flip, then they wouldn't have to admit that they should probably be subbed out because they already know. Hell, even if Empoof is town, if Shubaka is scum then they likely could just get away with not admitting they saw the flip since, once again, they would already know (unless they don't feel good about seeing Empoof's specific role, though Empoof claimed anyway so...)

So the way I see it, either Shubaka is town and Empoof is scum, or they're both town. Though based on the fact that Empoof hasn't been cc'd, I'm leaning a bit more toward the latter atm despite my suspicion. I don't really feel 100% good about lynching either of them atm

Alright I don't think me replying to Oddish's big post will get anywhere tbh. You have some valid points in there but I was very comfortable with how I was shoving OM Room considering how soft the questions he posed were.

I don't like where Gale's head is at atm and I think Oddish is town (I've repeated this since the VT flip). I was settling on lynching odd VT play during D1 since we hit literally 3 PRs in a row with lynches that were all either valuable or believable.

Empoof / Dentricos / Josh
Haruno / Asek / Gale Wing
OM Room / Aubisio / Snype
Twin / Shubaka / Oddish

Solos: Texas / Former Hope

Scum team is in the idlers. I'm partial to Asek scum atm because of odd behaviour and not sticking with your strong Haruno scum read when it mattered, mislynch or not. Shubaka is looking better but I can't tell if it's because i'm influenced by spewknowledge. Aubisio is soft claiming PR super hard and I think it's a defense mechanism and they're scum.

If i had to submit a scum team right now it would be Aubisio/Asek/Snype. Agree with Twin that it's kind of a coinflip game at this point
one of Asek/Gale is scum almost guarenteed. Gale is doing some weird stuff this day about the doc claim. If doc cc'd it's literally free scum and confirmed townie out of the unknowns. If they would have claimed to kill me and "my scum team" killed them, the game is pretty easy to solve from there.

I am Mr. President. I was crash tackled to the ground several times as a child.

Twice this game I can double my lynch vote for that day.
One night I can apparently start the crash tackling game by pming tropius. Apparently the last person who responds will have everyone target them, and be roleblocked.

Tropius wanted me to watch this video to understand my role better:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)