Need help making a team.

I'm new at competitive battling. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me make a team.

I have a few ideas, but I need help on making them work. So if you're interested, please post here or PM me!

(Don't worry - I know about EVs, IVs, Natures, etc.)

I usually tend to like weather teams, based on Sandstorm, Rain, or Sunlight. I dont like hail because there's only one pokemon who can make it automatically, and its not really worth putting on other guys. SS has two great pokemon, Tyranitar and Hippowdon, and Rain Dance has Swift Swim, Rain Dish, and Thunder. Sunny day has Clorophyl, Solarbeam, and Fire Attacks. SS also gives you rock pokemon a boost against Ice Beam. I'm currently making a Rain team. So if you want to go weather, here is a list of pokemon that you might consider:

Sand Storm:
Skarmory
TTar
Hippowdon
Areodactyl
Fortress
Scizor
Registeel

Rain Dance:
Kingdra (Swift Swim)
Kyogre (Ubers)
Kabutops (Swift Swim)
Suicune
Milotic
Ludiclio (Rain Dish)
Almost any water type
Raikou
Almost anything that can learn Thunder

Sunny Day:
Groudon (Ubers)
Infernape
Any strong fire
anything that can learn Solarbeam
Executor
Tangagrowth
There are many more UU Clorophyls if you want them.

Thanks! I was actually thinking about making a Sandstorm team, with Hippowdon as my lead. (Because I heard that it was good against T-Tar) So, maybe:

Hippowdon
Skarmory
Areodactyl
Fortress
Scizor

That? But then I'm missing a Special Sweeper, right?

Special Sweepers arn't really necessary as long as you can handle physical walls.

You should consider Regirock as well, he does quiet well with the Sp Def boost in a Sandstorm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)