NBA discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
@ Kay - They weren't great in the first half, but 49 points isn't too bad in one half, and you make out like they play GSWesque defense and had 60 + put on them, which is why I was pissed off. That and they still kept Orlando to a reasonable FG %, if anything it was our offense that let us down. Thats why I was pissed off, because your comment seemed pretty ignorant.

Now to watch the 4th Q!!

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
why does kobe take such terrible shots

the lakers as a whole have absolutely jackshit for b-ball iq, and it's really because phil jackson is a mediocre game coach (he can manage superstar egos and teach the triangle, but when it comes to running the game, he's not very good - shaq, kobe and jordan were always the floor generals and leaders)

also, it's clear that the refs are trying to make up for the cleveland bullshit at the lakers expense

Wow, I am utterly amazed at the ref bullshitting in favor of the Magic this quarter. Lakers have played well the second half, but the foul discrepancy between the two teams is nuts.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah fucking ridiculous refereeing.

Also guys I have a riddle:

What goes clunk clunk clunk and then swish?

A: The sound of the Magic choking like little bitches on Free Throws and then Derek Fisher tying the game!

Stallion

Tree Young
I can't quote shit on my iPod touch but Im sure everyone remembers I went with LA in 6. Not only would that make me get every matchup right all playoffs but it also means that I have got the number of games right in like 4 of the past 5 series! Man I should be working for ESPN or something!

Wow this series should be 2-2. The Magic lost this one IMO. The Lakers have officially clinched the NBA championship. Anyone who seriously thinks the Magic will pull off the upset is... nevermind.

uhh, i wasn't aware game 6 has even been played, MS.

however, i do think orlando is done. predicting the lakers close out the series on the road this sunday.

Man, I've been talking a lot about fisher earlier this postseason and tonight he shut me up, also my prediction of Lakers is going to be correct.

Looking back on things, I'm highly amused - after all, this isn't the first time that the Orlando Magic in a NBA Finals game were up by 3, missed two free throws that would put the game, had the opposing team hit a three, and lose in overtime. Of course, we beat them in 4 instead of 5, but it's all good. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)