Natures sucks!

Natures sucks. I'm just joking around though.

Don't get me wrong, but I think they should only have a certain pool of natures for certain Pokemon. I mean, I love Modest Alakazams and Adamant Weaviles as much as the next guy, but what about natures that feel out of place? Examples:

Jolly Dialga: When in time (pun) did Dialga ever skipped on a jump rope like a little school girl? NO!
Jolly Darkrai:: Look at him! He's freaking emo. There are NO JOLLY DARKRAIS.
Adamant Alakazams: We all know you are cool kazam, but when you walk up to a Rhyperior and wow him with a Focus Punch, you are just effing retarded.
Quiet Exploud: Do I really need to explain this?
Gentle Rhyperior: (insert witty remark here)
Relaxed Ninjask: Who ever heard of a relaxed ninja in combat that takes it easy? oh, I know, that kind that gets killed.

and why is there 3 NETRUAL NATURES? First of all, they suck and we only need one if we wanted it.

I'm losing it, one of you got to have better ideas than me. Bottom line is, certain Pokemon cannot be certain natures, I don't want to see any Adamant moronic Starmie. There is NO Modest Machamps and there are absolutely NO JOLLY DARKRAIS!

ok, I'm done spazzing out.

I soo agree with you as certain natues make no god damn sense when placed on certain pokemon

Docile, Relaxed, Timid, Gentle, Calm Gyarados
You can figure these one out.

Hasty Torkoal
You was never fast so quicking up the pace isn't going to help you.

Careful Staraptor
But you're using self-kamikaze moves, how's that careful?

oh, so you believe that how something looks should dictate how it acts? that's like, stereotyping or someshit. tsk tsk.

Relaxed Ninjask: Who ever heard of a relaxed ninja in combat that takes it easy? oh, I know, that kind that gets killed.
see;

hahaha... this is quite enjoyable :)

Maybe the strange or ironic natures are relative to their species though. For instance, take your example of the Jolly Darkrai - Darkrai is clearly not what you'd call a distinctly jolly poke, but perhaps if a Darkrai is jolly natured then it is jolly relative to other Darkrais, you know? It's like if someone is always in a bad mood and snapping at people, but one day they're just in a bad mood and forego the snapping - relative to their usual behavior, that person is being positively nice.

Just some thoughts.

oh, so you believe that how something looks should dictate how it acts? that's like, stereotyping or someshit. tsk tsk
Or its like saying how something acts dictacts how it acts...

Snorlax is slow. Exploud is loud. Woo, big whoop, yeah, thats stereotyping.

Yeah, there are some pretty funny ones. Hasty Slowpoke =P

I have a Modest Ditto....How would it be modest when it waves it's junk around in front of my other pokemon in the day care ALL THE TIME.

if they banished natures away, breeding would be so much easier. it would save me hours.

i really do hate natures. probably why i never play ruby/saph, because that's when those god awful things made their first appearance.

While it may be a major pain to get a pokemon with the correct nature and IVs, you have to admit the introduction of natures added a huge competetive aspect of the game. Pretty much every pokemon has a non-neutral nature that suits it's abilities and uses.

Using Narutard reference against me, let me tell you this, no one in Naruto is ever truly a ninja. Actual ninjas are stealthy, meaning being Relaxed in combat is not going to help donkey dick.

for the other guy, oh, and I'm not saying we should eliminate Natures but we should eliminate STUPID natures on Pokemon. What good is a Modest Machamp if it keeps pulling punches? What good is a Ninjask if it can't be fast? what good is an Exploud that is Quiet?

Pokemon are so destructive (according to the dex anyways, really, read some of them) they shouldn't be doing prissy things like that. Then, we don't have to bash out faces in when we got a perfect IV for a Jolteon but it decides to be fucking adamant.

Not as funny as the natures, but I've a Blissey with the Mischievous characteristic. Don't even need to paste her Pokedex entry.

I've got a Quiet Rayquaza. What's up with that? Has it not heard its own cry?!

Seriously, that Nature-pool idea would save a lot of people from going crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)