Natures links don't work

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Since this is a suggestion box, what do you suggest would go on those pages? Just what effect it has on stats? Seems reasonable, though having a page with just the line "+10% Speed | -10% Attack" would be a bit odd, but I'm not sure what else would go on the page. Linking them all to the natures page is also not great, just means the player has to take an extra moment to locate the nature from the list.

Still, having a non existent page linked from every 3rd and 4th gen set can't be good.. Maybe just add (+Spe, -Atk) after the nature name and remove the link? Helps newer players but could seem untidy to those who have memorised the nature boosts/drops.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No, its the right place but it helps to be clear what you are suggesting be done, rather than simply saying "this is wrong".

I think it should link to a single page, which list every nature and their effects. It'd be a decent reference when looking for a specific nature, and it'd help people who haven't memorized every speed boosting nature available.

I think it should link to a single page, which list every nature and their effects. It'd be a decent reference when looking for a specific nature, and it'd help people who haven't memorized every speed boosting nature available.
http://www.smogon.com/dp/natures/

That page shows what each nature and it's effect is. I think he's saying that either separate pages be built for each nature or they all be put into one that should be linked back to it.

Another idea would to use that link that lists the nature's effect, and also the Pokemon who'd like the nature competetively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)