Togekiss @ Choice scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/252 SPE/6 Def
Calm Nature
- Trick
- Thunderwave
- Reflect
- Air slash

This has been my most successful lead yet. Trick cripples most SR and weather leads and forces them to switch giving me a free turn to turn togekiss into a bulky neast with reflect or cripple the common speedy switch in which hates to be paralyzed like weavile, salamence, infernape or tyranitar. Once all this has been achieved i can proceed to flinch hax my way to victory. This lead allows me to cripple the opposing lead (T-wave for fellow scarfers then switch and come back later) usually get a KO and leave a pokemon paralyzed and leave up a defensive screen for few turns allowing my swampert to effectively set up SR and tank away or phaze with roar

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP/128 DEF/128 ATK
Impish Nature
- Stealth rock
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Swampert comes in very easily after togekiss as there usually wont be a grass opponent on field. Maybe he should be careful natured to enhance reflect's effect? He gets an easy SR and roars away any setter uppers or potential counters which also racks up residual damage and scouts the opposing team. Earthquake for obvious coverage and waterfall to take advantage of torrent as the only way he goes down is chipping away at him giving him the opportunity to blast off some powerful boosted waterfalls

Uxie @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252HP/252DEF/6SPD (should it be more even?)
Impish Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Memento
- U-turn

This is my signature poke. He comes in after swampert and sets up the screens with 99% success rate. He then uses memento which effectively kills him off and renderws the foe usless. This gives me both a free switch in and a turn to set up as the useless opponent switches out. Its is the transition before sending one of my set up sweepers to kill as much as possible. With screen support my bulky scizor and slight more fragile porygon become bulky tanks who are allowed to set up making them brutally scary. The switches help rack up further residual damage with staelth rock. If all else fails - U-turn and try again

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technition
EVs: 32HP/252Atk/224Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- X-Scissor
- Brick Break

Standard scizor. With screen support and a free swords dance, scizor is lethal and you all know what he can do. His neutral coverage is second to none here and he will take a few pokes down and maybe even finish off the opposing team. Not sure what else to say. Maybe replace life orb with occa berry? or something else

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Ability: Download
EVs: 252spa/252spe/6hp
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Tri-Attack
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

My second option after Uxie. Generally i send him in on an opponent which i know to have low SPD to get a Sp.atk boost similar to choice specs boosting it to over 600. With a free agility he becomes unstoppable with STAB Tri-Attacks denting anything not resisant and Bolt-Beam causing havoc. He can really lay into a team and is hard to take down with screen support.

Zapdos @ leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 248HP/228DEF/32SPD
Bold Nature
-Roar
-Toxic
-Thunderwave
-Thunderbolt

An interesting zapdos set i came up with with the standard defensive EV's. Its role is to stop the opponent in their tracks and prevent tham from gaining momentum. Roars away any stat boosts, paralyses speedy sweepers like weavile etc and toxics anything which might try to counter-stall. Thunderbolt to do a bit of damage

That's my team. Please respond with constructive criticism

My main issue is the setter uppers. I need them to almost have flawless SE coverage between them so i need some fresh ideas. Needs to be something unstoppable after a set up. I used to have a rock polish rampardos instead of scizor but he was to dependant and couldnt cope on his own

Thanks in advance

Togekiss @ Choice scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP/252 SPE/8 SpA
Calm Nature
- Trick
- Thunderwave
- Reflect
- Air slash

This has been my most successful lead yet. Trick cripples most SR and weather leads and forces them to switch giving me a free turn to turn togekiss into a bulky neast with reflect or cripple the common speedy switch in which hates to be paralyzed like weavile, salamence, infernape or tyranitar. Once all this has been achieved i can proceed to flinch hax my way to victory. This lead allows me to cripple the opposing lead (T-wave for fellow scarfers then switch and come back later) usually get a KO and leave a pokemon paralyzed and leave up a defensive screen for few turns allowing my swampert to effectively set up SR and tank away or phaze with roar

This is more anti-lead lead, I would say put more into SpA, it doesn't need to more bulky then it already is, but having more in SpA could help out the Flinch hax by saving a turn sometimes. Other then that, looks good!

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP/128 DEF/128 ATK
Careful Nature
- Stealth rock
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Swampert comes in very easily after togekiss as there usually wont be a grass opponent on field. Maybe he should be careful natured to enhance reflect's effect? He gets an easy SR and roars away any setter uppers or potential counters which also racks up residual damage and scouts the opposing team. Earthquake for obvious coverage and waterfall to take advantage of torrent as the only way he goes down is chipping away at him giving him the opportunity to blast off some powerful boosted waterfalls
You might want to add a SpD nature just to make him a bit more bulky.

Uxie @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252HP/252DEF/6SPD (should it be more even?)
Impish Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Memento
- U-turn

This is my signature poke. He comes in after swampert and sets up the screens with 99% success rate. He then uses memento which effectively kills him off and renderws the foe usless. This gives me both a free switch in and a turn to set up as the useless opponent switches out. Its is the transition before sending one of my set up sweepers to kill as much as possible. With screen support my bulky scizor and slight more fragile porygon become bulky tanks who are allowed to set up making them brutally scary. The switches help rack up further residual damage with staelth rock. If all else fails - U-turn and try again

The EV's look fine, as your goal is just to survive for a few turns.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technition
EVs: 36HP/252Atk/220Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- X-Scissor
- Brick Break

Standard scizor. With screen support and a free swords dance, scizor is lethal and you all know what he can do. His neutral coverage is second to none here and he will take a few pokes down and maybe even finish off the opposing team. Not sure what else to say. Maybe replace life orb with occa berry? or something else

For me, with screen help I would try to make Scizor as tank-like as possible. You don't need to much speed with bullet punch always hitting first, and with that EV spread ScIzor can really stay Alive.

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Ability: Download
EVs: 252spa/252spe/6hp
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Tri-Attack
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

My second option after Uxie. Generally i send him in on an opponent which i know to have low SPD to get a Sp.atk boost similar to choice specs boosting it to over 600. With a free agility he becomes unstoppable with STAB Tri-Attacks denting anything not resisant and Bolt-Beam causing havoc. He can really lay into a team and is hard to take down with screen support.
Looks good.

Zapdos @ leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 248HP/228DEF/32SPD
Bold Nature
-Roar
-Toxic
-Thunderwave
-Thunderbolt

An interesting zapdos set i came up with with the standard defensive EV's. Its role is to stop the opponent in their tracks and prevent tham from gaining momentum. Roars away any stat boosts, paralyses speedy sweepers like weavile etc and toxics anything which might try to counter-stall. Thunderbolt to do a bit of damage

Interesting technique. Looks fine to me!
Comments in bold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)