Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 62 SAtk / 194 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
tyranitar is always my lead to bring out the sandstorm. also he can take some hits from anything besides fighting which make him a great lead anyway. ice beam to take out dragons that try to lead and sweep with a dragon dance and crunch to take out anything special.. fire blast just as a last resort

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Atk
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Slack Off
slowbro is my under the table sweeper. noone counts a slowbro as doing much but with his wide pool of moves and slack off to heal himself, he proves to be very essential. scald can burn and flamethrower is unsuspected to grass types. psychic for dark pokemon. then when he switches, because of regenerator, he gains health on every switch in

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 236 HP / 212 SDef / 60 Spd
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Spore
one of my favorites personally is breloom. drain bunch somehow usually always gets a decent amount of damage done if it isn't super effective. then i can spore if i see s witch coming soon so that i don't get wiped up be a incoming fire blast. toxic orb and poison heal also are an awesome addition that make him even greater
Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Stone Edge
Landorous, what can I say? Usually him or my stoutland are my main sweepers for every match. earthquake and stone edge(especially after a swords dance) make to always hit hard. plus sand force makes all ground and rock moves hit even harder.
he proves to be very nice against anything that i just honestly don't know how to take down.

Stoutland (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Rush
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Crunch
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
Oh stoutland... With the speed gain from sand rush stoutland has become my favorite pokemon. Return does massive damage to almost all types(except for the pesty gengars and steel types). ice fang for anything dragon that may come across. crunhc for any psychic and fire fang for pesky brelooms

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Pursuit
scizor pretty much wraps up this team. U-turn is always nice and bullet punch for a quick kill and super power if my brellom dies and i need a fighting type.technician makes pursuit and bullet punch even harder. hes pretty much what i use when theres a pesky water or fighting type on the other team.

Nice team kalebevan!
Seeing your Tyranitar, It'd be better if you replace Earthquake with Stealth Rock. Stealth Rock is the most important entry hazard in the meta-game. And it's better if you replace Crunch with Pursuit, you lose some extra power, but the ability to trap and ko lati twins is one of all. And it's better if you replace Landorus-I's set to Rock Polish special set. You already have too much pressure of physical side. Seeing your Berloom, it is better for it to have Technician set. It is one the best sets for Breloom. Overall, nice team! Hope I helped!

Sets:
Breloom
Trait:
Technician
Nature: Admant
-Spore
-Bullet Seed
-Mach Punch
-Swords Dance

Landorus- I
Nature: Modest
Trait: Sheer Force
-Earth Power
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power Ice
-Rock Polish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)