My music project - New Achieved Divinity songs posted!

Yeah so I was a busy beaver in jail, trying to be like Varg Vikernes. I made songs for my full-length album that at this point won't be done for years, and some other stuff on the side.

I've uploaded 2 songs, a demo version of the song The Dark Light, and Lamentations in A Minor, a track that will be included in a small EP I plan to release sometime this year (ie whenever i have money to make a proper cd-r release :/). Check them out, spread the word, add the profile, etc.

http://www.myspace.com/achieveddivinity

Any comments would be really appreciated, I like hearing feedback from people, it helps out a lot.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is some fucking cool electronic/ambient shit. I'd buy this. It reminds me of some Arcturus moments sans the vocals. You know, those really trippy passages in Nightmare Heaven/Ad Absurdum? That stuff. I enjoyed that about Arcturus.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I remember listening to this stuff way back when, I really liked it.

Though it's an older song, I really enjoyed Storms. It reminds me of one of my favourite post rock bands: Rachel's.

Regarding the two new songs, I LOVE the begining of Lamentations in a Minor. I'm glad it remains throughout the song. It's pretty awesome. I don't really enjoy Dark Light as much though. Again, it starts pretty well and interesting enough to catch my attention, but the beats in 1:13ish weren't really to my liking. Still, that's a really interesting project you have there and I'm actually looking forward to checking out more.

i like this a lot. id buy it if it releases around here. its really good electronic/ambient music imo. :D

Most likely you'd have to buy it from me. As of yet I haven't shopped my stuff around, I have no clue as to what labels are around that would be interested, seeing that electronic music isn't my forte (if it was metal I could do it :/). We'll see though. Once I get closer to finishing the album, I'll think about it more.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey DM1, I just made my own music page as well, so expect a friend request from me and my "band" page.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the name is King Medicine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)