EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Hurricane
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
- Knock Off

This is my rain setter pelipper
who sets up rain with the ability drizzle
Damp Rock is used to extend the rain dance that comes from drizzle.
the defensive EVs are used to add survivability
although it usually does not survive super effective hits because of poor special defense.
The special attack EVs are used to make pelipper hit really hard
Hydro Pump is my main stab move and gets rid of threats like blaziken or charizard y once sun has been rid of and rain has come back on. Knock off cripples item reliant pokemon like chansey or ghost types like dusclops that rely on eviolite.
Hurricane hits most grass types and fighting types for super effective damage which means it can hit mega venusaur really hard.
Protect is used to protect pelipper from predicted attacks or double attacks on pelipper.

Protect can also be used to protect pelipper from non damaging moves like taunt spore/sleep powder or thunder wave.

Rain king (Ludicolo) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 200 SpA / 252 SpD / 56 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain

This is my first rain sweeper and it can take care of threats like mega swampert or other pokemon that have grass or water type weaknesses.

Ice beam is a coverage move makes ludicolo able to deal with threats to ludicolo like flying types or dragon types that are part flying like dragonite or salamance.

Assault Vest combined with maxed 252 specially defensive EVs ensures ludicolo can take a couple of hits before it goes down.

200 SpA attack EVs makes ludicolo hit hard especially in rain
with stab moves like hydro pump.
56 speed EVs combined with swift swim makes ludicolo quite fast in rain.

Fake out is used to help my other pokemon do their job easier

Let's say i want my Mimikyu to set up taunt on a trick room setter
i fake out the trick room setter then i use taunt.

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 hp / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

This is my second and final swift swim sweeper and is a very important pokemon on my team because of its immunity to electric types which give most rain teams trouble.

Swift swim makes sure mega swampert reaches good speed in rain with 252 maxed speed EVs.

252 attack EVs makes mega swampert hit extremely hard in rain
especially against electric types like tapu koko or alolan raichu who are mostly 1 hit ko'd by earthquake.

Stone Edge is mostly used against flying types that threaten ludicolo or electric types immune to earthquake like zapdos.
Protect is used when i predict my swampert will get attacked or even double attacked
oh and if i predict the opponent has grass type moves that mostly ko mega swampert
i will use protect.

Hydro pump is the stab move of mega swampert
and hits ridiculously hard in rain
especially against steel types who usually take a ton of damage from the rain boosted hydro pump attacks.

Magnezone @ Eviolite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA /4 hp
Quiet Nature
- Thunder
- Explosion
- Flash Cannon
- protect
Magnezone is my main counter to most flying types that threaten ludicolo
and hits flying types really hard with 100 percent accurate thunder attacks in rain.
252 special attack EVs makes
Flash Cannon hit most of the tapus for very high damage. tapu bulu is mostly 1 hit ko'd
with flash Cannon because of its grass typing
and tapu koko takes huge amounts of damage from flash Cannon because of its poor special defenses and it's fairy typing.

eviolite on magnezone
combined with the maxed defensive EVs
makes magnezone quite good defensively.
protect allows me to protect magnezone from predicted attacks or double attacks.
Sturdy makes it so magnezone survives any 1 hit ko attack.

Explosion makes magnezone hit most pokemon for very high damage and it can finish of most weaker pokemon and take weakened pokemon with it.

Mimikyu @ Mental Herb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Play Rough
- Protect
- Shadow Claw

I have had a huge issue with crap room(trick room) ruining my strategy all the time and making me lose a ton of matches so i have tried many different pokemon with the move taunt such as mew or suicide leads like azelf that have taunt and stealth rock.

Then i tried mimikyu and by now i have already won several matches against trick room matches because combined with fake out from ludicolo i was able to shut down the trick room users before they could do anything.

Mental Herb enables mimikyu to survive getting taunted which could stop it from doing its job as a trick room counter.
The Disguise Ability makes mimikyu survive any attack without taking damage which can enable it to get of taunt if fake out is used on the other pokemon.

Play Rough hits dragons for really good damage and hits most other pokemon for good damage

shadow Claw takes out ghost types like shedinja or dusclops that have ghost weaknesses.

Protect is used for survivability and protects it's Disguise which means it can get of an attack next round
protect is also used on predicted attacks like steel type attacks.

252 attacks makes mimikyu hit dragons and ghost types really hard.

252 Speed EVs makes mimikyu quite speedy and enables it outspeed slower pokemon like bronzong or snorlax.

I am not sure what to use as my final pokemon
I have tried a variety of pokemon like amoongus with spore and rage powder which didn't work too well. I also tried mew which didn't work out too well.

So what do you think about of this rain team of mine? I spent a really long time typing this so i would appreciate it any sort of feedback

How about ferrothorn? Sets hazards and greatly appreciates rain to help protect it from fire moves. While it spreads status and leech seed for its rain sweepers.
Oh one more thing, doesn't eviolite only work on Pokemon that aren't fully evolved? I'm pretty sure magnezone is a fully evolved Mon, so it shouldnt get any bonus at all from eviolite. Maybe just slap a Berry on it for now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)