SM OU My first team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just start playing this game some days ago but i wanted to create my own team, all the help wold be appreciated :)

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Shadow Ball

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Defog

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Iron Head

Greninja @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Low Kick
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Spikes

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike
- Knock Off

The team looks solid, though you need to add descriptions for each mon. Stuff like why you chose that Pokemon, why you chose that particular set, and what it does for the team. The descriptions need to be long enough to fill three lines of text when viewed on a computer monitor (not sure what that translates to on mobile).

There is one small change you need to make to your team, and that is to set Greninja's gender to male. Ash Greninja can only ever be male (and not shiny) so by having a female (or shiny) Greninja, you immediately reveal to your opponent that your Greninja is Protean.

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)