My first RMT

Hi Everyone, this is my 1st RMT.
(Sorry I can't add pics but I'm In a rush)

Shedinja Adamant @Focus Sash
252 atk, 252 speed 6 somewhere

Shadow Sneak
Swords Dance
Will o' Wisp
Bug Bite

My team utilizes Immunities, thanks to wonder guard I have to worry about Rock, Fire , Dark, Flying , Ghost attacks. This is my main poke and Cripples almost every starter or force Switch-ins. Bug bite is there for Pokes that rely on berries to set-up. This is My Main Poke.

Houndoom Timid @ Focus Sash/ Life Orb
40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe

Nasty Plot
Hidden power Ice
Dark Pulse
Flame Thower

Fire Attack Absorber, thanks to its wonderful Ability namely "Flash Fire"
Eliminates one of Shedinja's weakness and resists Ghost and Dark.
Focus Sash is there for one nasty plot set up or survive one outrage from a Garchomp and OHKO with Hp ice.

Bronzong Bold @ Leftovers
252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpA

Calm Mind
Psychic
Hidden power Fighting
Sunny Day

This Guy over here works perfectly with my Houndoom, Houndoom resists fire Ghost and Dark while this guy resists Houndoom's weakness thanks to levitate. This is a copy of the Calm mind set on the analysis but with few move tweaks. Fighting and Psychic hits everything but Psychic pokes which again is resisted by houndoom thanks to its typing. Sunny Day is there for 2 reasons, One to cancel any weather like sandstorm with kill Shedinja and to buff up my other fire types like Houndoom.This guy can switch to tyranitar, Survive a hit use Sunny Day and Screw their Sp.def Boost.

Tentacruel Calm Clear Body @ Black Sludge
252 hp/ 216 spDef / 36 Spe

Surf
Knock off
Toxic Spikes
Rapid Spin

Let's State all Tenta's Weakness: Psychic and Electric Psychic is Eliminated thanks to Houndoom, Which leaves Electric which is resisted by Bronzong.
This is my support and Spinner because Shedinja Dies to Stealth Rock and he is bulky enough to switch in to Stealth rockers like Bronzong.

Vaporeon Bold @ Leftovers
252 hp/ 252 def/ 6 sp.def

Surf
Wish
Substitute
Baton Pass

My Cleric/ Support poke. He kills Houndoom's Water weakness Heals my other pokes and Passes Bulky Substitutes to my last poke.

Azumarill Adamant @ Salac berry
252 Speed/ 252 Attack / 6 hp @ 31 hp iv

Return
Belly Drum
Water Fall
Substitute

My Last and main sweeper, Pikablu. Catches many opponents offguard and expects and Aquajetrill . Fearsome Under a Sub passed from Vaporeon. I am able to set-up as many times because of wish passed from Vaporeon + Substitute.

Well that's it guys hope you like it, Please post your comments

Kumusta ^^

Also I believe that Tentacruel can't learn both Rapid Spin and Knock Off.

Electric moves can hit 4 Pokemon super effective. So you might want to rethink that.

Shedinja wants X-Scissor.

To get rid of part of your ELC weak, switch Vape with Swampert or Blissey.
Blissey preferably to retain your cleric status and to not get wiped by Grass attacks as well as Electrics. =/

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
incase you guys hadnt noticed shedinja is immune to freaking electric which gives him a free switch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)