my first post

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey this is my first post on smogoff, few of you might know me in the discords as the guy with the all caps name who spams kunc in smogtours or just spontaneously posts something in lc/main. for the past year or two ive basically diminished my posting on the forums. part of my reason for not posting as much besides not playing mons is due to an extremely stupid reason, but its because i wanted to do something cool when i hit 776/777 posts but didnt know what to do. i have a fixation on these two numbers over lets say 1000 because fe thracia 776 is one of my favorite games of all time, and 777 is just a cool grand number lol. i didnt know what to do for 777 posts because im not one for rmts anymore and i have difficulties giving individual shoutouts (sry theres just too many great people here ><), but seeing as a new subforum was created to fill the shoes of firebot a few months ago, and how i havent posted in a while, i thought this would work decently as a postcount celebration. it also looks like theres both names i recognize from firebot and entirely new faces which is pretty nice to see, somehow smogon forums still manage to thrive in 2021 which is great, looking forward to post more here instead of being solely a discord main.
:blobnom:

if ur gonna mke a thread over nothing then at least do something interesting. show us a party trick or post your finest "meme" creation. only then will i decide if you have what it truly takes to make it big in the forum that never sleeps, smogoff (im kind of a big shot round these parts so i suggest you try real hard)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)