My Competitive team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys thanks for the help :)

Blaziken: blaze
Item: choice band
Moves: brave bird, flare blitz, high jump kick, stone edge
This is pretty much the physical attacker of my team. The flare blitz and high jump kick are there to pack a power ful STAB/choice band hit. Brave bird and stone edge are there for super effective hits also.
Eva's: attack, speed

Salamance: intimidate.
Item: focus sash
Moves: outrage, sky attack, dragon tail and earthquake
Is another physical attacker with a 400 attack stat. Outrage can hit extremely hard and usually 1hit kos most non defensive ev Pokemon. Earthquake is there to wipe out both of the other Pokemon on there side. Sky attack is used for STAB
Evs: attack, speed

Rhyperior: lightning rod
Item: rock gem
Moves: rock wrecker, stone edge, earthquake, protect.
The rock gem is used for a usual 1 hit ko with rock wrecker. Earthquake is for the powerful STAB and protect is used with slowking. Used first in double battles with slowing. Protect slowing from electric moves.
Ev: def, attack

Slowing: own tempo
Item: ? I don't know yet
Moves: ice beam, surf, psychic and trick room.
Because of Slowking and rhyperiors extremely low speed I would often use trick room first. Whilst doing this rhyperior would protect himself so he can hit hard next turn. Ice beam is for grass types and surf and psychic are for the STAB. Rhyperior also use protect on surf.
Ev: sp.atk sp.def

Gengar: levitate
Item: choice specs
Moves: shadow ball, energy ball, sludge bomb and focus blast.
Shadow ball and sludge bomb are there for the STAB and to boast gengars sp. atk. Energy ball is because of my lack of grass type moves and focus blast is in case of tyranitar.
Ev: speed, sp.atk

Breloom: poison heal
Item: toxic orb
Moves: leech seed, substitute, focus punch and spore
How to stall with breloom:
1. Use spore
2. Use substitute
3. Use leech seed.
4. If they wake up use spore again
5. Focus punch

So that's my team so if u could help that would b great

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Yeah sorry, but I'm locking this. Your team has Blaziken, which is Uber, with a number of sets which really aren't viable in the current metagame. Check out around a bit and get more experienced with competitive Pokemon before posting another RMT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)