My Battle tower team

Chapter 1:
I've been wanting to get a BT team really going and I noticed that sleep was one of the best ways to do this. I want imediate sleep instead of yans two turn sleep, and I want accurate sleep, which means spore. I don't know of any pokemon besides Smeargle and Parasect that learns spore and I'm pretty sure smeargle is faster. I've bolded the parts I'm not sure about

Chapter 2:
I decided to make a new chapter becuase of the major change. I discovered that my Smeargle lead just wasn't fast enough to do its job well, so now I've replaced it with a Tricking Azelf. Please rate

OK people. this RMT is on its finnaly stretch. I NEED help with the bolded areas and I think I'll be done. this mean on Azelf

I need to know whether explosion is worth it or not

on Scizor
I need help with the EVs

and on Latios, well I think latios is done

my team at a glance

Azelf​

Choice Scarf
Naive
252SPEED/252SPATK/6HP​

Trick: The main reason to use this guy over my late Smeargle. Trick will incompacitate the opponent just as well, but let me actualy DO something afterwards.​

Flamethrower: I'v needed a way to deal with steels and, since I was using Azelf anyway, I decided to go fro the extra mile​

Psycic: Basic STAB here. Psycic will help me deal with poisons such as Gengar, and Fight types, such as those anoyying Machamps...​

Explosion: Everstone told me to :p. I guess this'll be usefull when something is ripping my team appart and Azelf's faster

Overall, Azelf will hopefully take care of the opponents lead by locking them into a specific move that one of my other two pokemon resist(that's not all that hard really). I like the idea of Trick Scarf becuase I can actualy come back in a DO something later​

Scizzor

Leftovers
252ATK/104HP/152SPEED
Technician
Adamant​

Swords Dance: Obvious in every reguard. SD takes my ATK to monstrous hights and, thanks to spore, I can use it thre times almost every battle.​

Bullet Punch: The bing and the bang. The best thing to happen to our metal bug here. Bullet Punch can KO a charizard with this attack when it's at +6. nothing more must be said :)​

X scizzor: This is for another stab, and it can KO those walls that BP barely misses out on. also usefull on Cresselia that would bother my team otherwise.​

Substitute: I choose substitute over brick break, not becuase of all the people telling me to, but becuase my streak broke due to a flamethrower burn :/ and I survived the flamethrower to... plus now with my new lead, I don't worry about steels anymore.​

Overall, Scizzor is an awesome pokemon that can take out a very large amount of pokemon. You can't ask for a better pokemon, I even think it works better then Garchomp. Once again the EV spread haunts me. I know I want 252ATK, but I slipped up on the EVing and gave him the rest of the EVs. Now I need to know what to change them to. and What about the item? should I go for recovery or a bit more damage?​

I NEED help with the EVs here.

Latios

Lum berry
252 SPATK/252SPEED/6HP
Timid​

Dragon Pulse: Basic stab, I don't want Draco Meteor because I'm a stat upeer and it feels redundant to continually stat up then down.​

Rest: this is to recover my HP and to make sure that random hax doesn't ruin my day

Substitute: This just came along with the set. I'm not sure if I like this

Calm Mind: This takes the SPATK stat to new hights and helps me alot with different anoyyances.​

Overall: Latios is a very nice special sweeper and complements scizzor by absorbing all of its weaknesses, which scizzor returns in hand. The only thing I'm worried about here is the item, any different ideas?​

Well, thank you for reading. Please rate​

Ok smergle needs trick with a scarf, as it can trick>spore then sub bp out to scizor. Scizor wants sub, bullet punch, swords dance, and x-scizor as it can then outspeed things with bp and kill walls with scizor. (bad puns)
Sub is almost neccesary in battle tower to prevent moves with any kind of side effect from beating your sweeper at the least opportune time.

I also would like to suggest using Jumpman16's latios set with sub, rest, cm and dragon pulse. This is a proven set that works well in the battle tower as dragon has great coverage and can even beat most steels after boosts. Rest>recover because rest can rid latios of hax status and other ailments that might find their way onto our telepathic dragon friend.

Overall, this team looks a lot like Jump's CSL team, but most successful teams look at least somthing like it, so good luck in the haxtower.

-chaos 9

Dawnstar, Enchore is pretty good on Smeargle, becuase either smeargle, or the sleep it induces, won't last long enough to get the needed boost. Besides, I don't see much outspeeding Bullet Punch :P

Chaos, I might change smeargle, but I fear that there are to many attacks that OKOH smeargle to let go of the focus sash. with focus sash I'm guaranteed to get sleep in. I will try the Latios set, but why sub? if I have sub then I can block statuses, if I have rest I heal statuses. wouldn't it be better with one or the other?

First, why Wide Lense over Soul Dew? Second Breloom learns Spore, for what you want though Smeargle is better.

Sorry for the useless post, I'm not so hot at Tower.

first, becuase A) soul dew doesn't work in the BT and B) becuase I don't have one :P

second, yeah he does, I forgot lol

You've probably seen Jumps Scizor and Latios, his Latios is far superior to that one SE hits don't really matter with about 1400 SpA, definetly Sub on Scizor and scrap X-Scissor for Super Power or Brick Break hitting the steels is much needed, and Sub is needed for protection from OHKO and faster attackers, statusers.

There's really no point in investing in Defense/Special Defense and then use a Sash, since using a Sash means you're expecting it to not take a single hit. This is a rare case where HP investment is fine, because you want Sub as an option.

At the same time, it's not like those EVs are going to be particularly useful either way.

Calm Mind could work well in place of Encore. Even though only one will benefit from the Sp Atk boost, both would like more Special Defense. Or Wish or inducing some confusion or...well, the options are endless. But I think some better team support could be there.

Scizor is fine as is. Aerial Ace is worth considering if only to hit Double Team abusers.

Hidden Power might be useful depending on the type and power you have, though mostly for very specific threats. IE HP Fire for Scizor. Scizor won't enjoy STAB Surf, but you won't enjoy STAB X-Scissor either, so it'd be important to eliminate him quickly.

First, why Wide Lense over Soul Dew? Second Breloom learns Spore, for what you want though Smeargle is better.
Smeargle is faster than Breloom. That's it's only advantage, and if the main role is sleeping, then Smeargle does it better. Anything else, then Breloom is the better choice.

EDIT: Status is something to worry about (Sub is good), but having a plan for OHKO moves is a personal decision. I used to always carry a Study Pokemon with me, and kept losing after Palmer's second match. Then I decided to just not worry about it, was lucky enough not to encounter many successful OHKO machines, and made it to 122 or something like that.

There's really no point in investing in Defense/Special Defense and then use a Sash, since using a Sash means you're expecting it to not take a single hit. This is a rare case where HP investment is fine, because you want Sub as an option.

At the same time, it's not like those EVs are going to be particularly useful either way.

Calm Mind could work well in place of Encore. Even though only one will benefit from the Sp Atk boost, both would like more Special Defense. Or Wish or inducing some confusion or...well, the options are endless. But I think some better team support could be there.

Scizor is fine as is. Aerial Ace is worth considering if only to hit Double Team abusers.

Hidden Power might be useful depending on the type and power you have, though mostly for very specific threats. IE HP Fire for Scizor. Scizor won't enjoy STAB Surf, but you won't enjoy STAB X-Scissor either, so it'd be important to eliminate him quickly.

Smeargle is faster than Breloom. That's it's only advantage, and if the main role is sleeping, then Smeargle does it better. Anything else, then Breloom is the better choice.
This is DP battle tower Scizor is nowhere near as threatining without Bullet Punch, Sash is for the prevalent OHKO users in the BT, QC Walrein, QC Rhydon, the list goes on.

Tucker, I'll change the latios set, but I'll stick with X-scizzor for now as with +6 I'll be OKOHing anything that I have any buisness staying in on.

Notthe, you're right on the EVs on Smeargle so I'll change those. Enchore is much better then Calm mind from what I can see. I might use Aerial ace. I don't have HP for Latios(it was dragon IIRC)

This is DP battle tower Scizor is nowhere near as threatining without Bullet Punch, Sash is for the prevalent OHKO users in the BT, QC Walrein, QC Rhydon, the list goes on.
It's not threatening but it's still something an appropriate HP could help deal with, especially while packing a Psychic Pokemon. It's not an amazing option, but it's there. However, it's invalid since the OP says it's HP is Dragon.

I'm also well aware what a Focus Sash does. But dumping EVs into defense stats is pointless if all you're going to do is Sash the Pokemon.

Nowhere did I say that Bullet Punch was a threat, nor did I mean to say Aerial Ace should replace Bullet Punch on the OP's Scizor. Perhaps I should be clearer:

Aerial Ace should be considered for Scizor's 4th slot. Double Teamers are a problem, and while it doesn't pack much power, SD+Technician will help so that DT Dusknoir doesn't just gain back all it's health with Leftovers.

I'm also well aware what a Focus Sash does. But dumping EVs into defense stats is pointless if all you're going to do is Sash the Pokemon.
I'm not sure if you've actually played the BT Focus and Defense IVs makes him multifuctional, most of the time Smeargle wont be ohkoed so that allows him to take the hit and survive spore, and set up a sub, baton pass, etc, without them he would most likely be okhoed, and there are the Sleep Talkers.

I'm sure you don't play BT now, for one 6+ Bullet Punch OHKOs Dusknoir and it wont take many trys to hit him even with 6+ Evasion, 2 no Dusknoir hold leftovers, Dusclops does but his defenses are lower than Dusknoir.

so what should the EV set be for smeargle?
Lul you could possibly pump it all into attack and drop sub for Explosion, but it has nowhere else to go, so you might aswell keep it as is.

Explosion/Spore breaks up alot of synergy though so the best bet is to keep it as is.

I'm not sure if you've actually played the BT Focus and Defense IVs makes him multifuctional, most of the time Smeargle wont be ohkoed so that allows him to take the hit and survive spore, and set up a sub, baton pass, etc, without them he would most likely be okhoed, and there are the Sleep Talkers.
Ok, so if the strategy is to survive with HP to set up a Sub, then what use is Focus Sash? Just a backup plan? I'd rather pack an item that's useful most/all the time than something that will only be very situational.

EDIT: Explosion actually sounds good, as it sets Scizor up for a revenge kill assuming the AI survives..

I'm sure you don't play BT now, for one 6+ Bullet Punch OHKOs Dusknoir and it wont take many trys to hit him even with 6+ Evasion, 2 no Dusknoir hold leftovers, Dusclops does but his defenses are lower than Dusknoir.
The dusknoir I mentioned was purely hypothetical as I didn't feel like pulling out a real example. But there are many DT in the BT, and Aerial Ace is a nice move to have. It saved me many times in the BT where everything else just kept missing, and I'd rather consistently keep causing damage than hope I eventually get lucky and hit. You can also say "it won't take many tries" but there's no way of proving it. An 100% accuracy move is nice to pack. It's not ABSOLUTELY necessary, but it's something I like to fit on my BT teams as long as I'm not sacrificing something essential.

And yes, I have played the BT but it's not like it's changed since it's in-game, so my experience from 3 months ago is just as valid as someone who recently completed a run.

Explosion would make me laugh. that's it. I don't want to add it really. Can someone help me with the bolded parts though?

you might as well use leftovers on Latios. there's no sense in using Wide Lens when your only attack is already at 100% accuracy.

I dont think Substitute is doing much for Latios. the only time you might be using it is when you have enough Calm Minds against a special sweeper so that they wont break your Sub. I'd go with Rest for a mono-attacking Rest Talk type of thing.

I'm not very familiar with Battle Tower things, but I hope this helped =]

oops. I didn't mean wide lens, I meant whatever the special version of muscle band is. and if I use leftovers on Latios that means I should use life orb on Scizzor? thanks and can someone remind me what that item was

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, first it is spelled Encore.

I was considering saying to use Trick Scarf Smeargle, but that wouldn't really work as Smeargle isn't the definition of "Bulky". I would say that you could replace it with a bulkier Tricker, but then we'd just be copying Jumpmans Battle Tower Team (god damn!)

I would like to say, why Wide Lens? Also why use Rest? I mean Jumpman may have created the best battle tower team ever, but I would say that Recover is a better option over rest, since it allows for an instant heal, with no draw backs. I'm sure Jumpman has his reasoning behind it, but I honestly can't say I see what he is aiming for (then again I don't Battle Tower). I would suggest Leftovers over Wide Lens as Wide Lens is actually doing nothing for you, at all. Leftovers will provide you with healing which is hard to pass up.

I would definatly say Substitute over Brick Break, stopping status is somthing that is extremely helpful to any team.

That's all I have to say, Battle Tower ain't my thing, but I hope I helped.

Empoleon

well. Thanks you for posting. I found the real item I meant for Latios, but I might want leftovers anyway. and would muscle band be a better item for Scizzor?

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
As someone who frequents the Tower, lemme say this.

The problem with Smeargle leads is this: they're too slow, especially with a Focus Sash as your item. Sure, it protects you from a hit, but can it protect you from Jolteon using Thunder Wave, Gengar using Hypnosis, or something faster using Double team first turn? And not to mention the potential side effects moves can have.

I really don't want to just go and copy someone else's team, but if you really want to make the opponent set up bait, run TrickScarf, as opponents will almost never switch out (Rarely use Taunt either).

To the one who suggested Explosion
A problem with using Spore + Explode is the possibility that if the opponent doesn't survive, you run the risk of an unfavorable matchup (i.e. both Pokemon die, you send in Scizor, they send in Typhlosion). The suicidal moves are best used when you know more about the opponent's team or the Pokemon you face is an immediate threat to your team.

I'd keep Sub on Latios. It's very useful in the Tower. The extra protection it provides will help you live during the turns you're resting, and more importantly, against crits, which tend to ruin the fun every now and then.

I agree with Everstone that Smeargle really isn't the ideal lead, for Trick Scarf or Spore, or anything. There are quite a handful of fairly viable Trick users that can replace Smeargle. You can check the Battle Tower Record thread to see. Your Scizor + Latios combo resists every type other than Flying, so a flying-resist trick lead might be good, though not really absolutely necessary.

Item clause is in effect for Battle Tower, so you cannot have 2 leftovers. Actually, I think Chesto Berry is a fairly decent option for Latios if you're running Rest over Recover.

And, you should put in the natures for Scizor and Latios.

Also, I'd use a fighting move on Scizor over X-Scissor, because right now your team has no moves to hit Steels for neutral. Cresselia isn't really much of a problem if your Scizor is using Leftovers. With Leftovers, Cresselia's Psychic is a 6HKO, or... 5HKO if she calm minds twice and then 3HKO with Psychic. In either case, Scizor can get 3 Sword Dances in, and then 2HKO Cresselia with Bullet Punch.

Without a fighting move, Heatran (obviously) OHKOs Scizor, and Dragon Pulse 2HKOs Latios while Latios has a chance to 2HKO heatran with Dragon Pulse only if he gets at least 4 Calm Minds in. So you'll really have to rely on your Tricker being able to do its job when facing a team with Steel Types. Empoleon is kind of similar too except it doesn't OHKO Scizor. Uh, yah, I'm losing my train of thought here. Basically, a Fighting move for Steels is a safer option imo.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I would like to say, why Wide Lens? Also why use Rest? I mean Jumpman may have created the best battle tower team ever, but I would say that Recover is a better option over rest, since it allows for an instant heal, with no draw backs. I'm sure Jumpman has his reasoning behind it, but I honestly can't say I see what he is aiming for (then again I don't Battle Tower).
ive posted why at least twice, paralysis is going to fuck you up eventually, all it takes is one magnezone or jolteon or zapdos or raikou to paralyze latios and some will have two shots at that

oh snap. when I said unless Jumpman tells us I didn't think he really would. thanks for all the feedback guys. I'll look for a new lead and switch up the sets. and Chinese dood. I know item clause is in affect. so should I use leftovers for latios or scizor?

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Shampuru farming guide

Introduction

This guide's aim is to direct you to the quickest path in getting the two most time consuming trophies, (G) Overwhelming Peon Ball, GO!, and (G) The Goddess Has Descended?

What's a Shampuru?

A shampuru is a bunny-like creature that is created when the main character, Chou-Chou, successfully uses her unique skill, Moe Kill.

Why do I need to farm these?

Collecting shampurus provide the following benefits:
-Increased G-Castle stats
-Increased charm levels, which increase the effectiveness of Moe Kill. Certain trophies also require you to get 50% and 100% charm levels.
-Increases the size and damage of the Peon Ball, which is also required for a trophy.

How do I get them?

You get shampurus for defeating any enemy. Each enemy drops a set type and amount of shampuru. The only way to increase this amount is through Moe Killing the enemy.

Moe Killing

When Chou-Chou's turn comes, press :square: to activate Moe Kill.
Whenever Chou-Chou attempts to Moe Kill an enemy, you'll have to select 3 phrases (The 1st and 2nd set of phrases are random, while the 3rd set is fixed and depends on what personality Chou-Chou is at the time), and 3 bars will fill up by a certain amount depending on what phrases were used. There are three different types of Moe Kills that can occur, depending on which bar is filled up.

-Item (Yellow): The enemy will automatically be defeated, and you receive 2x the base shampuru and all possible drops (up to 3 items per enemy).
-Frenzy (Blue): The enemy will enter an enraged state, their HP and SP is fully restored, and all their stats rise by 50%. Defeating an enemy in this state yields 3x the base shampuru.
-Peon (Red): The enemy will automatically be defeated, and you receive 5x the base shampuru. Whenever the word 'peoning' or 'peon' is used in this guide, it refers to the act of Moe Killing an enemy by filling up the peon bar.

Because the 3rd phrase of each personality is fixed, it's also easier to Moe Kill with certain personalities, since certain phrases are better than others. Below I've listed all the personalities and their 3rd phrases, in order of easiest to Moe Kill with.
Ego - Crybaby, Confession
Sadist - Abuse, Hit, Glare
Bipolar - Confession
Ditz -
Graceful -
Masochist - Crybaby, Kind, Desperate
Terse - Abuse, Glare, Bipolar
Hyper - Hit, Kind, Smile

For a list on what Chou-Chou personality and phrase to use to achieve a certain Moe Kill, consult this Moe Kill Table. The table is courtesy of the JP Wiki and cornett7 of GameFAQs for putting it into English.

WARNING: There is some randomness associated with Moe Killing, so don't be surprised if you get results that don't follow this table. There will be times when the frenzy bar will suddenly spike up for no apparent reason even though you used a phrase that was supposed to give a high peon bar raise. The table should be thought of as the most likely outcomes you'll see when attempting to Moe Kill.

There is another type of Moe Kill, called the Moe Moe Kill, which is triggered by breaking a crystal, which allows you to obtain an enemy's 2nd shampuru drop. As this is very difficult and impractical to pull off, I will not be discussing it any further, and the only thing you need to know here is that I'm aware it exists, and it's not a good alternative.

Tips

General
- Bazooka weapons have the largest attack range. It just so happens that Chou-Chou's Moe kill range and her attack range are one and the same. By equipping her with a bazooka, you can Moe Kill all enemies in a single turn.
- If you don't like the first and second phrases you got during a Moe Kill, you can choose to not do it that turn and when Chou-Chou's next turn comes the phrases will be different.

Mugen Field farming

- Farm in the Mugen Field when your charm levels are around 75% and up. This will make peoning monsters easier.
- When you get to the floor your target monster appears in, peon the monster and use an Out Bell to escape. Out Bells can be bought for 10000 G at G-Castle's Item shop.
- Floors x5-x9 appear to spawn more monsters than floors x1-x4, so do your farming on those floors.
- If possible, try to do your farming on Normal routes. Tough and Event routes have a higher chance of random events and ship battles, which you do NOT want because they let you skip a floor.
- If an enemy proves difficult to peon directly, whether it be from having a volatile Moe affinity or due to being a high level, stick to peoning small crystals that the enemy is under the influence of, or if there are multiple monsters you wish to peon, peon the large crystal, but make sure to frenzy at least one monster so you can use an Out Bell.

Charm level

This affects Chou-Chou's ability to Moe Kill enemies. The higher the level, the easier it is to Moe Kill. Each of Chou-Chou's 8 personalities have a separate charm level, which increases depending on what shampurus you get.

The ability to Moe Kill large crystals varies on location. In the regular continents, large crystals are easier to Moe Kill with higher charm levels, and you may even successfully Moe Kill it in one attempt if your charm level is high enough. In the Mugen Field, 7 World Redux, and post-game bosses, the large crystal's difficulty scales with your charm levels which means large crystals will always take about 5-8 Moe Kill attempts no matter what your charm levels are.

Recommended Path to 100% charm

1. Do New Game+ up to the Doppelgangers and get 300% on all continents. Repeat this until the shampuru Dust Bunny and Sham-meow hit 8000+.
  2. Do all the battles of the 7 World Additional Redux 1 until all tier 1, 2, and 3 non-special shampurus hit 9999.
  3. Do the Arena of Strength, Mega Strong Arena, until you get 9999 in at least 3 shampurus per tier.
  4. Do Boss! Boss!! Boss!!! until CPU Little Sis hits 9999.
  5. Do Boss Returns
  6. Do Overwhelming Apocalypse
  7. Cleanup missing shampuru

Mugen Field Ranks

A 100
B 101 - 500
C 501 - 1000
D 1001 - 5000
E 5001 - 10000
F 10001 - 20000
G 20001 - 100000
H 100001 - 200000
I 200001 - 500000
J 500001 - 1000000
K 1000001 - 2500000
L 2500001 - 5000000
M 5000001 - 9999999

The Shampuru

Below you'll find the list of all the shampurus in the game and the best places to get them. All values given are the base shampuru value, meaning you can increase the given amount up to x5 by Moe Killing.

Tier 1
Private
Firecracker
Transparent
Lost
Balloon
Chipped Blade

Dust Bunny - Peoning continents and story battles

Tier 2
Corporal
Worn-out Drill
Iron
Sealed
Newbie Nurse
Pop Gun
Sham-meow

Tier 3
Sergeant
Chestnut Head
Sheltered
Magical
Fangirl
Jaggy
Colorful

Tier 4
Master Sergeant
Time Bomb
Block - First enemy on Diit can give 6-12 per battle
Bargain
Chubs
Misfire
Experiment 4

Tier 5
Ensign
Cactus
Iron Plate
Spirit
Healing
Rider
CPU Big Sis

Tier 6
1st Lieutenant
Pencil Drill
Beetle
Well-done
Flower - Nature EV gives 8, 500000 bet, tough, floor 81-90
Slicey
CPU Little Sis - Boss! Boss!! Boss!!! gives 30 when cleared

Tier 7
Captain
Cluster
Charm
Evil Spirit
Bigguns- Nightmare Crow gives 5, 500000 bet, tough, floor 61-70
King of Herrings gives 8, 500000 bet, tough, floor 81-90
Fake
Paw Pad - Boss! Boss!! Boss!!! gives 5 when cleared

Tier 8
Rear Admiral
Work Drill
Riot Squad
Laser
Life Counselor
Spatula
Capsule Toy

Tier 9
Vice Admiral - Rank I, Normal, floor 60-98 (6)
Spark
Cubic
Debtor
Evil Angel - Rank L, Tough, floor 31-59 (5)
Pirate - Rank G, Tough, floor 81-98 (5)
Test Success 1

Tier 10
Admiral
Sea Gift
Iron G
Night Vision
Sumo - Rank H, Tough, floor 81-98
Kamikaze
Happy - Doppelganger battles

Tier 11
Fleet Admiral - Rank M, Normal, floor 91-98
Dynamite - Rank L, Normal, floor 81-100
Onimusha
Flaming
Veteran
Double Pirate
R. Shampuru - Doppelganger battles

Tier 12
Bureaucrat - Rank M, Nidhogg, Tough, floor 91-98
(Note: Floor 95+ can have two in one battle)
Powerful Drill
Agent - Rank M, Bakkon, Tough, floor 91-98
(Note: Floor 95+ can have two in one battle)
Hot Blooded - Rank M, Morgawr, Tough, floor 81-89
(Note: Floor 85+ can have two in one battle)
Yokozuna
Pilot - Flower Spirit,

Tier 13
Director
Megatron
Puruchaun
Lyrical
Cheerleader
Beauty
DLC: Boss Returns has all Tier 13s

Tier 14
President
Apathetic
Fudo O
Ying Yang
Archangel
Metal Rider

Tier 15
Overwhelming
Golden Drill
Black Box
High Laser
Energetic
Go-to Cannon

New Game+ Shampuru Breakdown
Below, you will find a list of all the shampuru you'll get by doing a New Game+. This will cover all the one-time only battles you face, which give significantly more shampuru compared to regular battles. The shampuru count given is what you would get if you peon every enemy in that battle. The list also assumes you'll be doing the true ending every NG+. and going up to the post-game bosses.

When doing a NG+, I recommend equipping Chou-Chou with a bazooka. This will allow her to peon every enemy in one fell swoop. This is important as there are some battles where peoning the large crystal is not possible, and using the bazooka method allows you to peon all battles without any problems.

Mugen Souls Fixed Shampuru Drops

Chapter 1:
Peon Total: Private x15, Firecracker x10​

Tutorial Battle 1
Peon: Private x15, Firecracker x10

Chapter 2:
Peon Total: Balloon x145, Chipped Blade x220, Corporal x75, Cactus x150, Colorful x10, Dust Bunny x75, Iron x70, Lost x125, Sealed x120, Sham-meow x60​

Sun World: Sorantia

100% Master Points
Peon: Balloon x25, Lost x25, Dust Bunny x5

300% Master Points
Peon: Lost x100, Chipped Blade x100, Dust Bunny x20

Tutorial Battle 3
Peon: Transparent x50, Lost x50

Tutorial Battle 4
Peon: Private x200

Tutorial Battle 5
Peon: Balloon x120, Chipped Blade x120

Sun World: Raisant

100% Master Points
Peon: Cactus x50, Spirit x50, Colorful x10

300% Master Points
Peon: Cactus x100, Spirit x100, Sham-meow x60

Tutorial Battle 6
Peon: Corporal x75

Tutorial Battle 7
Peon: Worn-out Drill x40, Iron x60

Boss Battle
Peon: Dust Bunny x50, Sealed x120

Chapter 3:
Peon Total: Chestnut Head x60, Corporal x75, Colorful x50, Dust Bunny x120, Firecracker x50, Iron x75, Iron Plate x75, Newbie Nurse x240, Pencil Drill x75, Pop Gun x120, Sealed x95, Spirit x75, Slicey x75, Transparent x50, Worn-out Drill x170​

Boss Battle
Peon: Dust Bunny x80, Newbie Nurse x150

Moon World: Moonlight

100% Master Points
Peon: Firecracker x50, Transparent x50, Dust Bunny x10

300% Master Points
Peon: Worn-out Drill x50, Sealed x50, Dust Bunny x30

Tutorial Battle 8
Peon: Iron x75, Corporal x75

Mini Boss Battle
Peon: Worn-out Drill x120, Pop Gun x120

Moon World: Dusk

100% Master Points
Peon: Iron Plate x75, Spirit x75, Colorful x20

300% Master Points
Peon: Pencil Drill x75, Slicey x75, Colorful x30

Boss Battle
Peon: Chestnut Head x60, Sealed x45, Newbie Nurse x90

Chapter 4:
Peon Total: Bargain x60, Beetle x125, Chestnut Head x50, Colorful x35, Dust Bunny x70, Experiment 4 x10, Iron x220, Magical x140, Newbie Nurse x180, Pencil Drill x50, Pop Gun x180, Sheltered x120, Sealed x220, Sergeant x90, Time Bomb x120, Well-done x75​

Fire World: Margis

100% Master Points
Peon: Iron x40, Sealed x40, Dust Bunny x20

300% Master Points
Peon: Chestnut Head x50, Magical x50, Dust Bunny x50

Boss Battle
Peon: Sergeant x90, Newbie Nurse x180, Pop Gun x180

Fire World: Daulgal

100% Master Points
Peon: Pencil Drill x50, Beetle x50, Experiment 4 x10

300% Master Points
Peon: Beetle x75, Well-done x75, Colorful x35

Boss Battle
Peon: Magical x90, Sealed x180, Iron x180

Boss Battle
Peon: Bargain x60, Time Bomb x120, Sheltered x120
Chapter 5:
Peon Total: Block x50, Chestnut Head x160, Charm x50, Cluster x50, Colorful x80, Dust Bunny x125, Evil Spirit x50, Experiment 4 x10, Fake x50, Fangirl x150, Magical x235, Misfire x50, Pencil Drill x75, Sham-meow x75, Sheltered x50, Slicey x75​

Water World: Melkua

100% Master Points
Peon: Chestnut Head x35, Magical x35, Sham-meow x5

300% Master Points
Peon: Block x50, Misfire x50, Sham-meow x20

Water World: Daikus

100% Master Points
Peon: Sheltered x50, Magical x50, Sham-meow x10

300% Master Points
Peon: Cluster x50, Charm x50, Colorful x40

Boss Battle
Peon: Dust Bunny x125, Chestnut Head x125

Water World: Savage Lands

100% Master Points
Peon: Pencil Drill x75, Slicey x75, Experiment 4 x10

300% Master Points
Peon: Evil Spirit x50, Fake x50, Colorful x40

Boss Battle
Peon: Sham-meow x40, Fangirl x150, Magical x150

Chapter 6:
Peon Total: Bargain x130, Beetle x100, Block x80, Cactus x75, Charm x75, Colorful x5, Cluster x75, Dust Bunny x360. Evil Spirit x75, Experiment 4 x60, Fake x75, Iron Plate x75, Pencil Drill x100, Sham-meow x120, Time Bomb x30​

Tree World: Garodine

100% Master Points
Peon: Time Bomb x30, Block x30, Sham-meow x20

300% Master Points
Peon: Cactus x75, Iron Plate x75, Sham-meow x40

Mini Boss Battle
Peon: Dust Bunny x360

Tree World: Amarnia

100% Master Points
Peon: Block x50, Bargain x50, Colorful x5

300% Master Points
Peon: Evil Spirit x75, Fake x75, Experiment 4 x25

Tree World: Land of Legend

100% Master Points
Peon: Pencil Drill x100, Beetle x100, Experiment 4 x10

300% Master Points
Peon: Cluster x75, Charm x75, Experiment 4 x25

Boss Battle
Peon: Sham-meow x60, Bargain x80

Chapter 7:
Peon Total: Cluster x30, Colorful x10, CPU Big Sis x10, Experiment 4 x45, Fake x30, Iron Plate x30, Laser x75, Life Counselor x75, Riot Squad x50, Sham-meow x75, Spirit x30, Work Drill x50​

Metal World: Uenus

100% Master Points
Peon: Iron Plate x30, Spirit x30, Colorful x10

300% Master Points
Peon: Work Drill x50, Riot Squad x50, Experiment 4 x30

Boss Battle
Peon: Sham-meow x75

Metal World: Diit

100% Master Points
Peon: Cluster x30, Fake x30, Experiment 4 x15

300% Master Points
Peon: Laser x75, Life Counselor x75, CPU Big Sis x10

Chapter 8:
Peon Total: Cactus x100, Charm x50, Cluster x50, CPU Big Sis x10, Experiment 4 x20, High Laser x125, Iron Plate x75, Laser x75, Misfire x140, Spirit x75, Work Drill x75​

Boss Battle
Peon: Iron Plate x75, Spirit x75, High Laser x125

Sun World: Sealed Lands

100% Master Points
Peon: Charm x50, Cluster x50, Experiment 4 x20

300% Master Points
Peon: Work Drill x75, Laser x75, CPU Big Sis x10

Boss Battle
Peon: Cactus x100, Misfire x100

Chapter 9:
Peon Total: Cactus x100, Charm x275, Cluster x200, Colorful x225, Cubic x50, CPU Big Sis x55, Ensign x150, Evil Spirit x175, Experiment 4 x75, Fake x75, Laser x175, Riot Squad x100, Sham-meow x280, Spark x50, Spirit x100, Well-done x330, Work Drill x60​

Moon World: Land of the Seven Lights

100% Master Points
Peon: Cluster x50, Evil Spirit x50, Experiment 4 x20

300% Master Points
Peon: Riot Squad x100, Laser x100, CPU Big Sis x15

Boss Battle
Peon: Sham-meow x50, Cactus x100, Spirit x100

Boss Battle
Peon: Sham-meow x150, Ensign x150

Fire World: Desolate Lands

100% Master Points
Peon: Charm x75, Evil Spirit x75, Experiment 4 x25

300% Master Points
Peon: Spark x25, Cubic x25, CPU Big Sis x20

Boss Battle
Peon: Sham-meow x80, Well-done x180

Water World: Melkua

Boss Battle
Peon: Colorful x50, Well-done x150

Tree World: Amarnia

Boss Battle
Peon: Colorful x75, Evil Spirit x50, Charm x125

Boss Battle
Peon: Colorful x100, Cluster x75, Charm x75

Metal World: The Final Frontier

100% Master Points
Peon: Cluster x75, Fake x75, Experiment 4 x30

300% Master Points
Peon: Spark x25, Cubic x25, CPU Big Sis x20

Boss Battle
Peon: Laser x75, Work Drill x60

Chapter 10:
Peon Total: Experiment 4 x175, Life Counselor x240​

Boss Battle
Peon: Experiment 4 x75

Boss Battle
Peon: Experiment 4 x100, Life Counselor x240

Normal Ending:
Peon Total: ??​

Boss Battle
Peon: ??

True Ending:
Peon Total: CPU Little Sis x125, Laser x150, Work Drill x100​

Final Boss Battle
Peon: CPU Little Sis x125, Work Drill x100, Laser x150

Post-game - Doppelgangers:
Peon Total: Black Box x700, Energetic x375, Golden Drill x475, Go-to Cannon x450, Happy x1400, High Laser x575, Overwhelming x675, R. Shampuru x875​

Boss Battle - Altis
Peon: Overwhelming x175, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Sandy
Peon: High Laser x100, Golden Drill x100, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Tsukika
Peon: Energetic x100, Go-to Cannon x100, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Alys
Peon: Overwhelming x100, Black Box x100, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Marina
Peon: Go-to Cannon x100, Golden Drill x100, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Welsh
Peon: High Laser x100, Black Box x100, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Dees
Peon: Golden Drill x75, Energetic x75, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Sharuru
Peon: Overwhelming x100, Black Box x100, Happy x75

Boss Battle - Belleria
Peon: R. Shampuru x375, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Ditz
Peon: Black Box x200, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Graceful
Peon: High Laser x200, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Sadist
Peon: Golden Drill x200, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Masochist
Peon: Energetic x200, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Hyper
Peon: Overwhelming x300, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Bipolar
Peon: Go-to Cannon x250, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Terse
Peon: Black Box x200, Happy x100

Boss Battle - Chou-Chou
Peon: High Laser x175, R. Shampuru x500

Full Playthrough + Doppelgangers Peon Total:

1. Balloon x145
  2. Bargain x190
  3. Beetle x225
  4. Black Box x700
  5. Block x130
  6. Cactus x425
  7. Charm x450
  8. Chestnut Head x270
  9. Chipped Blade x220
  10. Cluster x405
  11. Colorful x415
  12. Corporal x150
  13. CPU Big Sis x75
  14. CPU Little Sis x125
  15. Cubic x50
  16. Dust Bunny x750
  17. Energetic x375
  18. Ensign x150
  19. Evil Spirit x300
  20. Experiment 4 x395
  21. Fake x230
  22. Fangirl x150
  23. Firecracker x60
  24. Golden Drill x475
  25. Go-to Cannon x450
  26. Happy x1400
  27. High Laser x700
  28. Iron x370
  29. Iron Plate x255
  30. Laser x475
  31. Life Counselor x315
  32. Lost x125
  33. Magical x375
  34. Misfire x190
  35. Newbie Nurse x420
  36. Overwhelming x675
  37. Pencil Drill x300
  38. Pop Gun x300
  39. Private x15
  40. Riot Squad x150
  41. R. Shampuru x875
  42. Sealed x435
  43. Sergeant x90
  44. Sham-meow x610
  45. Sheletered x170
  46. Slicey x150
  47. Spark x50
  48. Spirit x280
  49. Time Bomb x130
  50. Transparent x50
  51. Well-done x405
  52. Worn-out Drill x170
  53. Work Drill x285

Tackling Overwhelming Apocalypse!

Unless you feel like doing 30 New Game+'s, you'll have to deal with this battle eventually. This is a 7 World Redux battle available when Ego Charm hits 70%. It features a gauntlet of 10 straight battles without a break. All enemies have HP in the billions and can have stats over 100 million. The enemies can drop some very high quality materials and equipment, but it's unlikely that you'll be needing them by the time you can clear the battle. The real prize is the shampurus they drop. Peoning every battle will reward you with at least 375 of the tier 15 shampurus.

Best Party Setup

Most agree that solo Chou-Chou is the best 'party'. If you're worried about the 'Enemy Attacks Insta-Kill' crystal effect, then use a 2nd character as extra insurance. Here are the matters I recommend:

Pure battle
Self-Defense
HP Auto-Restore
SP Auto-Restore
Physical Damage Up
Magical Damage Up
Physical Damage Taken Lowered
Magical Damage Taken Lowered
Enemy Decay (2nd character only) (max 50) - any enemy near the character upon ending the character's turn has their stats lowered by x%.
*insert weapon* skill master
Death Resist
Paralysis Resist
Sleep Resist
Peon Points Up
Evasion Up
Accuracy Up

Support Matter
Exp Up
G Up
Mugen Points Up
INT Level Up
ATK Level Up
TEC Level Up
MND Level Up
DEF Level Up
AGI Level Up
HP Level Up

Fusion and maximizing your character

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)