Mt.Myoboku Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my pokebank pokes are untransferred. :/ I can't find anyone that can transfer. I could only trade you via 5gen. I only need ditto for shiny breeding. I wouldn't be retrading it. I would be very appreciative if we could work something out.

All of my pokebank pokes are untransferred. :/ I can't find anyone that can transfer. I could only trade you via 5gen. I only need ditto for shiny breeding. I wouldn't be retrading it. I would be very appreciative if we could work something out.
I see. Do you have any flawless shinies up for trade(prob a silly question)?

I don't lol. No good Japanese pokes. I could also make you a banner or if you had a request for a shiny I could make it my first shiny project (give you a credit)

I don't lol. No good Japanese pokes. I could also make you a banner or if you had a request for a shiny I could make it my first shiny project (give you a credit)
Lets do that. We'll just consider as somewhat of an IOU. As long as you drop a cool/competetive/useful shiny on me someday then we'll call it even? I cant clone it right now, but the next time I can it's all yours.

Interested in Rotom, would you be interested in
Ralts
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Timid
Trace/Synchronize
With Destiny Bond and Confuse Ray
?

cmt for Adamant Corpish @ Adaptability w/DD+Knock Off+Jet+SP - 31/31/31/x/31/31 and Calm Chansey @ Natural Cure w/Aroma-Toss - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Would you take items for either the 6iv ditto or the latias (ps i cant find the latias on the thread but i infer that you have one)

Hi. I like your Starly. I have a female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moxie Adamant Heracross with Rock Blast (you posted on SQSA looking for one, I also have spitbacks)

I can get you whatever BP items you need. Life Orb, Choice Specs, Magmarizer... You name it. There are some other pokes that caught my eye: Duskull, Corphish and Poison Heal Shroomish. Hopefully we can work something out :)

Not in too much of a hurry for the magmerizer + electerizer, but I wouldn't mind trading you for a one of those Infiltrator Zubats w/the egg moves. I can breed a flawless Starly and a flawless of one of the other pokes you were interested in, or we can just do a spitback trade. Either way works for me.

Not in too much of a hurry for the magmerizer + electerizer, but I wouldn't mind trading you for a one of those Infiltrator Zubats w/the egg moves. I can breed a flawless Starly and a flawless of one of the other pokes you were interested in, or we can just do a spitback trade. Either way works for me.
That would be great. I'd like Corphish for Zubat then.

So it would be Heracross spitback with Choice Specs and Zubat for Starly and Corphish, right?

That would be great. I'd like Corphish for Zubat then.

So it would be Heracross spitback with Choice Specs and Zubat for Starly and Corphish, right?
That sounds like a deal. I have Corphish spits readily available, but my Starly spits don't have a lot of IV's so I'll make you one with at least 4.

That sounds like a deal. I have Corphish spits readily available, but my Starly spits don't have a lot of IV's so I'll make you one with at least 4.
No, I meant a Heracross 4IV spitback with Choice Specs for a flawless Starly (I could also give you a flawless Heracross without Choice Specs for a flawless Starly) and a flawless Zubat for a flawless Corphish.

No, I meant a Heracross 4IV spitback with Choice Specs for a flawless Starly (I could also give you a flawless Heracross without Choice Specs for a flawless Starly) and a flawless Zubat for a flawless Corphish.
Ohhh okay I gotcha. Lets do that then. Making a Corphish will be cake, and it also shouldn't take too long to get a Starly if I breed it with my ditto. Currently breeding something right now, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

Flawless Moxie Heracross w/Specs for flawless Starly
Flawless Inf. Zubat w/egg moves for flawless Corphish

Ohhh okay I gotcha. Lets do that then. Making a Corphish will be cake, and it also shouldn't take too long to get a Starly if I breed it with my ditto. Currently breeding something right now, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

Flawless Moxie Heracross w/Specs for flawless Starly
Flawless Inf. Zubat w/egg moves for flawless Corphish
Actually, it's either a 4IV Heracross spitback with Choice Specs or a flawless Heracross without Choice Specs. You see, it wouldn't be fair if I threw in a BP item when we're already trading 5IV for 5IV.

Actually, it's either a 4IV Heracross spitback with Choice Specs or a flawless Heracross without Choice Specs. You see, it wouldn't be fair if I threw in a BP item when we're already trading 5IV for 5IV.
4IV female heracross with specs is fine then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)