Moveset Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that each set described in the analysis should have a link where the set can be downloaded for use in Shoddy Battle. The file would only have to be placed in the appropriate folder and the pokemon would be available for use on any team. This would save users some time and effort when they would like to try out a new set, and it would additionally avert user input errors.

I have no idea how much work this would entail for the programmers, and the benefit is marginal. What would potentially make this idea worthwhile is a big folder available for download that would contain every set on the site for a specific tier.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uhh.... inputting move sets into Shoddy doesn't take that long and isn't that hard. Plus there are many more important projects that need progamming support. I don't think this is completely the best use of progamming time (unless its super quick, but then you gotta code for every set) but that is my 2 cents...

this could be interesting but really like Matty said it would take a total of a minute to input a set that you copying EV to EV from, so really what's the point? if you going to be using the set a lot, use the box feature.

This is just a minor time savor,
Probably not worth the trouble,
It doesn't take that long to use it properly.

Yeah, people can talk the 30 second required to add the pokemon to their team rather then us spending time adding them and then you taking 30 seconds to find them in your box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)