monster rancher 2

Monster Rancher was definitely one of my favorite games at several points in time. I used to have a RoboDragon that took so long to breed but beat enough ass to be worth it.

I tried playing MR2, but all the new species made it hard for me to get into. Is it really as good (or better) than the first?

I loved Monster Rancher 2 when I used to play it when I was younger. My favorite monster species was "Mew". I remember I had a cross between a Mew and a Hare and it was my strongest monster. I got it all the way till this one match where it faced a Phonenix got its ass kicked. Shortly after that it said that it was tired; then it died :( (I think it was about 4 years old and some odd months)

I really liked Monster Rancher 2 it was very soothing for my nerves and helped to relive my stress. I wish I could play it again.

I remember the Phoenix I raised.

that bastard was awesome. he just threw one tidal wave of flame at the beginning of the match and bam, it's over.

of course, I love the Galis, or whatever those phantasmal cloaks with masks were called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)