Signups Monotype Winter Premier V - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader

Art by Moosical

Manager signups for MWP V are now open! If you will be signing up, please be sure to read the rules below.
The format for MWP V will be the following:
  • SV​
  • SV​
  • SV​
  • SV​
  • CAP​
  • LC​
  • NatDex​
  • Threat​
  • If you're going to have activity issues for a significant portion of the tournament, please do not sign up.
  • This is a fun tour, but please try to pick team names with a general theme and make sure it is appropriate; approval is up to the discretion of the forum mods & hosts.
  • There will be 8 teams in this iteration of MWP, starting credits for the auction will be 130k, and managers can self purchase either one or both for 25k each.
  • The date of the auction will be decided closer to the end of player signups once managers have been selected. Expect the weekend of November 18-19th!
  • Managers will be selected by the hosts with input from the forum moderation team.
Manager Name:
Assistant Manager (Assman):
Team Name:
Why pick me/us:

Example:
Manager Name: ken
Assistant Manager (Assman): Azick
Team Name: Cabo Poco Dondozos
Why pick me/us: Azick needs help with oldgens and loves managing

As mentioned in the notes for prospective managers above, the draft date will be decided upon by the managers and hosts following the end of Player Signups. Expect the weekend of November 18-19th!

Manager signups end on Sunday, November 5th @ 10pm GMT-5!
(they may end earlier if we find we have managers we're comfortable selecting for all 8 teams)

RoyalReloaded

is a Top Tiering Contributor
MPL Champion
Manager Name: RoyalReloaded
Assistant Manager (Assman): jackuzzler
Team Name: Granite Gave Golurks
Why pick us: Jack and I have been friends for a long time and have participated in several team tournaments together. We are familiar with the Monotype community and are confident in our ability to not only draft a solid team but make sure that every player is well prepared for their matches and has a positive tournament experience. We would be very thankful for the opportunity to manage!

ikiarihS

formerly shiraiki
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager Name: plunder
Assistant Manager (Assman): ikiarihS
Team Name: Gotham City Gothitelles
Why pick me/us: Get ready to embark on an electrifying journey back to Gotham City (Monotype Winter Premier) as the iconic dynamic duo, Batman and Robin (plunder and shiraiki), return to eradicate all villains. Don't miss the return of the caped crusaders as they battle an all-new wave of villains, bringing justice and excitement to the forefront. Get ready to be captivated by the dark and dynamic world of Batman and Robin once more. This is a once-in-a-lifetime event that you won't want to miss!

1698625641448.png

Fourth times the charm.....
Manager name: THE STRAP
Assistant manager: tier
Team name: The Strapagems
Why pick us? Our Experience when it comes to monotype tournaments is close to no one, we have next to perfect leadership skills, our references will come from the following users: Leru, H.M.N.I.P., Skysolo, Attribute, Thugza, Stone Cold, tier, hellom, and The Darkness. our passion and commitment to the game rivals the likes of ABR and Finchinator and our wits and adaptability makes us a force to be reckon with.

Last edited:

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Manager Name: Ashbala
Assistant Manager (Assman): silver grace
Team Name: South Paw Iron Fists
Why pick me/us: I have managed mono BLT and NDMPL and have reached finals for the same and won the same as a player and managed other team tours in smogon and side disc tours where my team reaches playoffs. Silver also managed few disc tours and has some positive results as well. We both have been familiar with mono communities, the tiers (as me being part of mono cc, ndm cc and voice & Silver actively engaging in OMs) and the playerbase and bring not only ours but also the players best in games. Looking forward to manage and hope we will give our best.

Last edited:

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Manager Name: ikiarihS
Co-manager: Neko
Team Name: Gotham City Glameows :glameow:
Why pick us: I have managed BLT earlier this year and have a fair understanding on some OMs (particularly NDM and threat). On the other hand, the Riki is overall a great guy and will be able to actively support in helping our prospective SV players. We're also both familiar with the monotype community, and will try to give our to-be players a fun time this MWP, if we are picked. Thankie for your consideration :blobnom:

Last edited:
View attachment 566315
Fourth times the charm.....
Manager name: THE STRAP
Assistant manager: tier
Team name: The Strapagems
Why pick us? Our Experience when it comes to monotype tournaments is close to no one, we have next to perfect leadership skills, our references will come from the following users: Leru, H.M.N.I.P., Skysolo, Attribute, Thugza, Stone Cold, tier, hellom, and The Darkness. our passion and commitment to the game rivals the likes of ABR and Finchinator and our wits and adaptability makes us a force to be reckon with.
In a change of events, The Strap has decided to change his assman. The new Strapagems Assman will be tier !

tier

PUPL Champion
In a change of events, The Strap has decided to change his assman. The new Strapagems Assman will be tier !
CONFIRMING…

ALKIONE OUT, TIER INNNNNNNN

now we all know strap is useless. But I’ve played every tour in this site and the win rate goes stupid soooo it would be FOOLISH to not pick us. We bring the ENERGY. THE VIBES. THE NEW PLAYERS. These old heads bring flying psychic water every gen and pretend it’s impressive

CONFIRMING…

ALKIONE OUT, TIER INNNNNNNN

now we all know strap is useless. But I’ve played every tour in this site and the win rate goes stupid soooo it would be FOOLISH to not pick us. We bring the ENERGY. THE VIBES. THE NEW PLAYERS. These old heads bring flying psychic water every gen and pretend it’s impressive
Thanks buddy I own you a big time

Manager Name: Mateeus
Assistant Manager (Assman): CrossHeart
Team Name: Snowpoint Staravias
Why pick us: I managed MOMPL and NDMPL and made it to semis in the former and won the latter. Mateeus is a seasoned manager at this point, winning MPL, NDMPL, as well as back to back BLTs while making it to finals in the previous MWP. We are confident that our success in managing will continue into this year's MWP and that we will create a strong draft while providing a great team environment.

Bka Onon

I see Fire.
is a Pre-Contributor
Manager: Bka Onon
Assman: Sunnyboi0
Team Name: Baxcalibur Business :baxcalibur:
Why pick us?: I managed MOMPL I and our team got to semis; and am currently managing NDFL, Sunny managed NDMPL III and won the tour. I played Mono slot in HPL and got a good positive record. We both are avid players of both the standard tiers, and the OMs, especially NDM. Both of us have also contributed to Mono and MOMs at many times, and I also make some bs sets that people seem to like. We're also really nice people :3 and are confident that we'll draft and manage our team to success
Lastly, we have the AI Revolution on our side
1698845605212.png

Manager Name: Mateeus
Assistant Manager (Assman): CrossHeart
Team Name: Snowpoint Staravias
Why pick us: I managed MOMPL and NDMPL and made it to semis in the former and won the latter. Mateeus is a seasoned manager at this point, winning MPL, NDMPL, as well as back to back BLTs while making it to finals in the previous MWP. We are confident that our success in managing will continue into this year's MWP and that we will create a strong draft while providing a great team environment.
confirming

go staravias

Manager: Bka Onon
Assman: Sunnyboi0
Team Name: Baxcalibur Business :baxcalibur:
Why pick us?: I managed MOMPL I and our team got to semis; and am currently managing NDFL, Sunny managed NDMPL III and won the tour. I played Mono slot in HPL and got a good positive record. We both are avid players of both the standard tiers, and the OMs, especially NDM. Both of us have also contributed to Mono and MOMs at many times, and I also make some bs sets that people seem to like. We're also really nice people :3 and are confident that we'll draft and manage our team to success
Lastly, we have the AI Revolution on our side
View attachment 567182
Let's get it.

For Mr Bax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)