Mondays are awesome! [Joint Trade Thread] (New: Apricorn & Safari Ball Pokemon, Pokemon Bank Moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, are you looking for any specific 5 IV? I might be able to breed it. I really just want a female Totodile with that Dive Ball. It doesn't even have to have perfect IVs.

yawg07 : it's just as well as I completely forgot about your Deino. I'll get to it now.
Haha, its no problem. Scyther finally cooperated! So whenever you're done let me know. :)
(actually twice in the same batch woo, now i can make the Scizor I actually use Timer Ball instead of *shudders* Quick Ball)

Hmm, are you looking for any specific 5 IV? I might be able to breed it. I really just want a female Totodile with that Dive Ball. It doesn't even have to have perfect IVs.
Just looking for stuff that tickles my fancy and hidden power pokemon and such. Not terribly interested in starters or legendaries. As for items I need Discount Coupons and PP Maxes

Captain Awesome, please CMT for Totodile. Monday, please CMT for Slowpoke.
Did you distribute the Mews or whatever on 4chan the other day?

Just looking for stuff that tickles my fancy and hidden power pokemon and such. Not terribly interested in starters or legendaries. As for items I need Discount Coupons and PP Maxes

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. The only thing on my thread that mentions Mew is my wants list.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. The only thing on my thread that mentions Mew is my wants list.
Sorry. Your IGN is the same as someone else's. Can't say I'm interested in your thread but if you manage to breed a Hidden Power Fire or Ground Litwick I'd Seel the Deal.

Ah. How many PP Maxes would you like for a random female Totodile? :)
Uh, iunno. Three I guess? Shouldn't be too hard now that cloning is a thing but I'm not about that life so I wouldn't know.

Haha, its no problem. Scyther finally cooperated! So whenever you're done let me know. :)
(actually twice in the same batch woo, now i can make the Scizor I actually use Timer Ball instead of *shudders* Quick Ball)
yeah got your deino m8
hope male + luxury ball tickles your fancy

that said, updating the OP to reflect the new Luxury Ball Deinos

Interested in a machop, kangaskhan and tailow (:
I have to offer all perfect 5iv jolly trapinch in a net ball, calm ha espurr bold klefki jolly slakoth jolly zubat with egg moves and bold slurpuff

I have all those. Anything else? :/

Species: Heracross | Ability: Guts | Nature: Adamant
Available Genders: Both
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Rock Blast
Notes: Heracross' Hidden Ability Moxie is not compatible with a Lure Ball.​

Hi, anything you need in my thread :-)

I'd like hp ice houndoom, but there are also minor wants that interest me if you find somenthing for you :-)

Let me know in my thread please

Thanks for your time

Hey Captain awesome, are you interested in: Charti Berry, Wacan Berry, Chople Berry, Roseli Berry for a single Pokemon in your shop?

Hey Captain awesome, are you interested in: Charti Berry, Wacan Berry, Chople Berry, Roseli Berry for a single Pokemon in your shop?
I may or may not get back to you on those

Hi, anything you need in my thread :-)

I'd like hp ice houndoom, but there are also minor wants that interest me if you find somenthing for you :-)

Let me know in my thread please

Thanks for your time
What balls are the Furfrou in?

Species: Carvanha | Ability: Speed Boost | Nature: Adamant
Available Genders: Either on request
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump​

Captain Awesome, Hi! Its Icybetrayal from reddit. (I'm new to smogon so I'm sorry if I'm replying wrong) x_x You told me previously that you were interested in a female timer ball karrablast? Sorry that I got back to you so late, irl stuff was keeping me busy. But I have time this evening to breed/trade. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll hopefully have one for you tonight. :)

Captain Awesome, Hi! Its Icybetrayal from reddit. (I'm new to smogon so I'm sorry if I'm replying wrong) x_x You told me previously that you were interested in a female timer ball karrablast? Sorry that I got back to you so late, irl stuff was keeping me busy. But I have time this evening to breed/trade. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll hopefully have one for you tonight. :)
i did say that
sorry, i don't check my reddit too often, it's too confusing
what did you want again?

i did say that
sorry, i don't check my reddit too often, it's too confusing
what did you want again?
Haha and I think this is confusing too, but it's also new to me so hopefully I'll get used to it.
I was interested in a female totodile in dive ball (any iv) but it looks like you only have males? O_o

i can't say i'm especially thrilled about having to breed anything that has a 1/8 chance of being female so i try to discourage that
the last request for a 5 iv female took me five hours so i'm not really about that life

i can't say i'm especially thrilled about having to breed anything that has a 1/8 chance of being female so i try to discourage that
the last request for a 5 iv female took me five hours so i'm not really about that life
Ah, makes sense. I don't mind a leftover 3-4iv female totodile though in exchange for a perfect 5iv HA female karrablast. However, if its easier/quicker for you, would a female larvitar in safari ball be more fair? I can do perfect:perfect or any iv:any iv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)