Modding Showdown

Hi!

I want to code a mod for showdown so my friends and i can do tournament battles based on Pokemon Rejuvenation. I don't have a huge amount of coding knowledge so if someone could help/point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi!

I want to code a mod for showdown so my friends and i can do tournament battles based on Pokemon Rejuvenation. I don't have a huge amount of coding knowledge so if someone could help/point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!
I'm not sure if if you mean export format or actual coding but export format usually looks like so:
Articuno||leftovers|pressure|icebeam,hurricane,substitute,roost|Modest|252,,,252,4,||,,,30,30,|||]

I'm not sure if if you mean export format or actual coding but export format usually looks like so:
Articuno||leftovers|pressure|icebeam,hurricane,substitute,roost|Modest|252,,,252,4,||,,,30,30,|||]
i mean actual coding. Like, i want to make a mod for showdown so that my friends and I can use forms and items that do not exist currently in showdown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)