mod close thread and or delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its from 5-6 days in the future and matches the one on this list....not gonna spam your thread anymore
people set the dates to the future in order to avoid power save dates. i believe everything on that list that has a power save date but the two pokes arent enough proof because you cant power save them. just read on this gadget and he can change anything on it so that website has no bases on claiming its hacked. this is what the site says Those hacked events would be indistinguishable from legitimate events if it were not for the date on which the Wonder Cards have been acquired. Indeed, every Pokémon obtained from these hacked Wonder Cards will show as having be claimed on a specific, fixed date.

people set the dates to the future in order to avoid power save dates. i believe everything on that list that has a power save date but the two pokes arent enough proof because you cant power save them. just read on this gadget and he can change anything on it so that website has no bases on claiming its hacked. this is what the site says Those hacked events would be indistinguishable from legitimate events if it were not for the date on which the Wonder Cards have been acquired. Indeed, every Pokémon obtained from these hacked Wonder Cards will show as having be claimed on a specific, fixed date.
Right, so someone soft reset a 31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire Jirachi, in less than 2 days, while several members of the community have been soft reseting for Xerneas of the same spread since X and Y came out. Tell me, is the attack IV 0, like the hacked one at the bottom? I might believe it if it were some other number, but my gut tells me it's a 0.

Right, so someone soft reset a 31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire Jirachi, in less than 2 days, while several members of the community have been soft reseting for Xerneas of the same spread since X and Y came out. Tell me, is the attack IV 0, like the hacked one at the bottom? I might believe it if it were some other number, but my gut tells me it's a 0.
i dont know he prob got lucky. there is a perfect hp fire one but it prob be hacked now or any other high ived legendary since you cant tell a hack from a legit now -_- that gadget thing is going to wreck trades now. i think it is zero but i havent check but it prob is.

update on the hp fire and new jirachi events

Jirachi-Docile- UT - JPN

Jirachi- Quiet - UT- JPN

Jirachi-Docile- UT - JPN

Jirachi- Quiet - UT- JPN

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nothing created through Cybergadget will be traded here on Smogon. If you continue to try and trade it, you will be blacklisted, and have your trading rights on this site revoked. Please remove the hp fire jirachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)