Mobile Smogon Page or App

Status
Not open for further replies.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
is it possible to make a mobile smogom page for easier ways to get around? It's really laggy to type on the actual website because there is so much going on. So i was wondering how hard it would be to make like a m.smogon.com mainframe or and android or apple application for easier viewing

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The standard response is "develop it yourself"; no one is willing to make an Android / iOS client for Smogon, so it's not happening unless you're willing to do it. Furthermore, I've never found it laggy to type on Smogon with an iPod Touch (second generation mind you) or tablet (Kindle Fire). It's likely the fault of your device if Smogon is lagging.

Yeah, I've always thought mobile versions were incredibly laggy. I use an Ipad first generation. No lag, or anything I think every mobile website version is incredibly laggy.

jrp

Banned deucer.
This has been suggested

Response will be do it yourself, I myself was looking at possibly developing something for android.

Typing this on a first gen iPod touch with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)