Tournament Minitour - Three's Not A Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opponents defence I haven't been very active recently but have made an effort to get on PS a few times over the last few days and haven't seen them on. Sorry but calling activity.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In my opponents defence I haven't been very active recently but have made an effort to get on PS a few times over the last few days and haven't seen them on. Sorry but calling activity.
Can you really call activity when you admit to being inactive?

Reactions: tcr
[17:01:32] thecrystalonix: want to play for threes not a crowd
[17:01:54] #QuoteCS: Not really. Our team doesn't really c are any more

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah so i'm killing this tour, there's other better shit that's gonna get underway, let's just say blara's team wins lol

yeah so i'm killing this tour, there's other better shit that's gonna get underway, let's just say blara's team wins lol
a little frustrating to the teams since so many people wasted time in auction to play for this, and you're going to just scrap it because haha lol it's pokemon and because you're not a good host. How about instead of being this flippant about a tour a lot of people were having fun with, you find someone else with time to host?

I'm very disappointed in the attitude of LC staff regarding this tour, and it's very telling. If the behavior of you, quotecs, and macle is indicative of the future of this forum, I would just call it quits now because there's no hope left

a little frustrating to the teams since so many people wasted time in auction to play for this, and you're going to just scrap it because haha lol it's pokemon and because you're not a good host. How about instead of being this flippant about a tour a lot of people were having fun with, you find someone else with time to host?

I'm very disappointed in the attitude of LC staff regarding this tour, and it's very telling. If the behavior of you, quotecs, and macle is indicative of the future of this forum, I would just call it quits now because there's no hope left
fizz and quote have been doing fine for new mods. As much as i agree it's a terrible idea to handle the tour like this, it seems to me that you're jumping the gun here

also the community's been going to shit for a while lol, it's hardly the fault of those two

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I checked with multiple people about hosting this and nobody wanted to. If you or anybody else wants to continue to run the tour, go for it, I'll happily approve that. The tour itself was poorly arranged on my part and it really didn't improve much throughout, regardless of OP and Quote's help at the start, so it'd probably be best for us to move on from this tour and participate in some of other tournaments that will be posted in the near future.

Also, basing your entire perception of the current LC leadership on a minitour is honestly just stupid. There are plenty of other, more important things going on right now that our attention is directed towards, things that you don't really know about because frankly you aren't the Tier Leader anymore. I could go into more depth regarding this but I think my friend mr chu successfully covered everything. Thanks for playing though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)