Michael's swap shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in your Cleffa and Scyther.

Would you be interested in a shiny Buneary in a Love Ball?

Or a shiny Swablu in a Moon Ball.

CMT for female spitbacks of Intimidate Shinx in Moon Ball, Numel in Level Ball, Timburr in Dream Ball, and Tentacool in a Lure Ball please.

I'm really interested in your Cleffa and Scyther.

Would you be interested in a shiny Buneary in a Love Ball?

Or a shiny Swablu in a Moon Ball.
i have both of those thanks.
CMT for female spitbacks of Intimidate Shinx in Moon Ball, Numel in Level Ball, Timburr in Dream Ball, and Tentacool in a Lure Ball please.
i think im only interested in your nincada and mandibuzz. i have dream ball timburrs on hand. they have different egg moves though. they have mach punch force palm wide guard and drain punch

i have both of those thanks.

i think im only interested in your nincada and mandibuzz. i have dream ball timburrs on hand. they have different egg moves though. they have mach punch force palm wide guard and drain punch
Could I get the Shinx and Timburr then? I'll be able to trade tomorrow night (cst).

CMT for this, preferably with Intimidate.
i didint see anything im interested in but i could give you a spitback if youd like.
i also have a defensive one that is impish in a fast ball with morning sun close combat iron tail double edge if youd prefer that.

I'm interested in the following:
HA dream ball Lileep
Moon Ball Gastly
HA Bream Ball Dratini
Moon Ball Larvitar

All female of course :)

I can propose anything here. I prefer flawless for flawless but can do spitabacks as well.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JFMsUUcdGyzxBmgqFGsFihpGMntTWXkoE0e599Jnuc0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
im interested in your luxury ball sneasel with fake out and your dream buneary with fake out egg moves. also for future reference i do not think you are allowed to link google docs when trading.

I just caught a HA Dive ball Slowpoke and Duosion; they currently aren't bred for natures/egg moves, but I'd be willing to do so for Dream Ball Timburr/Gible (HA females). Would you prefer spitbacks or pentaflawless?

I just caught a HA Dive ball Slowpoke and Duosion; they currently aren't bred for natures/egg moves, but I'd be willing to do so for Dream Ball Timburr/Gible (HA females). Would you prefer spitbacks or pentaflawless?
awesome thank you! spitbacks would be fine. you can just breed the egg moves and nature(bold for slowpoke quiet for solosis) on then i can breed for ivs later. also the timburrs have different egg moves than the ones listed. they have mach punch force palm wide guard and drain punch

awesome thank you! spitbacks would be fine. you can just breed the egg moves and nature(bold for slowpoke quiet for solosis) on then i can breed for ivs later. also the timburrs have different egg moves than the ones listed. they have mach punch force palm wide guard and drain punch
Do you have a specific set of egg moves you would like? (And yeah, like I said, don't worry about IVs, I really just need the ability/ball)

Do you have a specific set of egg moves you would like? (And yeah, like I said, don't worry about IVs, I really just need the ability/ball)
for solosis could i get confuse ray trick helping hand acid armor
for slowpoke can i get future sight sleep talk and any other 2 egg moves?
i have plenty of timburrs on hand id just need to breed your gible. your gible is ready. ill be able to trade later today.

Last edited:
i have plenty of timburrs on hand id just need to breed your gible. your gible is ready. ill be able to trade later today.
Sounds good, I'll let you know when I'm ready (might be a day or so)

I looked up Serebii, and found out Snorlax cannot learn explosion at all, but can learn self destruct. If you meant to say that then you should change it, but if you did mean it then im calling blacklist on you.

So I have the Pokemon with the correct egg moves/natures, but IVs are practically non-existent. Is that an issue? (I don't mind breeding for better IVs, but wasn't sure how quick you wanted the Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)