XY OU Mega Zam And fwends

thesecondbest

Just Kidding I'm First
So with mega mawile about to go and aegislash gone, this opens the doors for one mon -

upload_2014-8-18_12-34-19.png

The man with the beard. With enough speed to outspeed 130s with modest and enough power to outdo +speed nature Deo-A, he can take over games. This mon loses to priority though, so what would i add? What can come in on Talonflame, Scizor, or Bisharp? (Beardo can take a mach punch from breelom and nobody really uses luke anymore.)

That's why I added a Heatran.
upload_2014-8-18_12-44-1.png

This mon can come in on all the aforementioned mons and wreck them with ancient power or magma storm. Yes, magma storm.
"Why magma storm?"
So I bring in Tran, and they go to their lati. Magma Storm traps it, and then I switch it into my main man.

upload_2014-8-18_12-47-45.png

Pusuit trapping ttar can take out latis, which also check mega zam and keldeo. I also have stealth rocks on this. This mon sets up the sand and then i go into the flagship mon of sand offense.

upload_2014-8-18_12-50-49.png

You can't have a Tar without a drill. Standard offensive air balloon set, 400+ attack, same as tar. This destroys offense with its type coverage and has rapid spin, just because.

upload_2014-8-18_12-51-52.png

Like I said, I have a keldeo. Since this team has pursuit trapping ttar, Keldeo fits in well. The scarf let it, Mega zam, + excadrill outspeed and clean teams if possible.

Now the last slot has a couple possiblities. You can use Bisharp or scizor for priority (spam knock off with bisharp and u-turn with scizor) or Nasty pass celebi. I haven't figured out which one to run yet. all sets are included.

So the acutal team:

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Ancient Power
- Magma Storm
- Torment/Toxic
- Roar/Earth Power

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

And then:

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass
- Giga Drain
- Recover/Psychic

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Low Kick

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Choose whichever one.

GAME PLAN:

Lead Tar/Scizor
U-turn or setup rocks
Sac tar if pursuit not needed
If sand up go into drill, weaken team
Then go into whichever counter mons necessary to weaken team for keldeo or mega zam (drill can sweep too, but i don't like keeping tar alive for super long to late game sweep with it.)

BRAGS:

Record 10-1, and i trust it to do well in the future. Only loss was to a dd gyarados where I missed 2 icy winds and it hit 2 bounces :/

Please give constructive criticism, feel free to steal. IF you have any questions about the EVs, I don't have a good answer. Change it if you want.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)