• No

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I'd be interested. However, I don't want the 3 pokemon to be tested to be forced on every person's team. Team tournament would be nice, since people could build teams "together."

I would definitely join a Tournament like this!

I would not mind Latias and Latios being allowed as long as they have no Soul Dew, since they didn't prove much of a threat in the Eon Cup really :toast:

I'll definately be in.
What about making this a 3 men team tourney, and each one can only use one of the Pokes. Let's say there's A B and C in a team.

A picks Manaphy.
B and C can only pick Wobbufet/Deoxys-E.

In the end, all 3 will be picked, and each one can only use one.

Sounds great. Really interested about Manaphy however. It doesn't seem as great as many people claim it do be.
Well it only works well under near infinite rain in ubers... This might not be the case in OU... though once it has +3 attack it can rape anything (1hko on Bliss with Surf)

So Manaphy can be useful as a late game sweeper of sorts with Rain active.

If you guys want Latias/Latios I guess we can add them. Ill try to set a poll or ask someone to do it. I personally like Single Elimination still, its faster imo.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Um, I thought this was a tournament to test the viability of a bunch of questionable Pokemon...why would we ever have any arbitrary limits like not being able to use more than one or having to use one?

That's a little counter productive...

Um, I thought this was a tournament to test the viability of a bunch of questionable Pokemon...why would we ever have any arbitrary limits like not being able to use more than one or having to use one?

That's a little counter productive...
Aladron, the point is to TEST these monsters, not to ignore them. But you make a good point. What if you have a strat where you wouldn't benefit from these monsters? That is totally fine. However I ENCOURAGE testing these monsters. Let me emphasis ENCOURAGE again because I want to make it clear thats why this tournament is getting played.

and for the record I said you can use as many of the pokemon you want (from the pokemon being tested) as long it doesn't go against Species Clause, unless I worded it wrong or you were replying to someone else.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yea Warthog that's why I used the word test in my post lol ;;>_>

The many pokemon statement was referring to Amelia and Mystica

RICK DANGEROUS

not nearly as dangerous as advertised
If you want a longer tournament with more opportunities for testing, I suggest Double Elimination instead of another team tournament (if you choose to do this, get it right though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)