lydian art & lydian music

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been meaning to check out your music for a while now, but I've been very busy recently and I wanted to wait until I have some free time to fully enjoy it to the maximum. While I've mostly been into vaporwave for the last 4-5 years, especially when studying, I still like to check out Lo-Fi music every now and then, since it blends in so well with the relaxing nature with the rest of my playlists, hence why your music is still very much relevant to my interests.

Keep up the good work, mano.

I've been meaning to check out your music for a while now, but I've been very busy recently and I wanted to wait until I have some free time to fully enjoy it to the maximum. While I've mostly been into vaporwave for the last 4-5 years, especially when studying, I still like to check out Lo-Fi music every now and then, since it blends in so well with the relaxing nature with the rest of my playlists, hence why your music is still very much relevant to my interests.

Keep up the good work, mano.
really glad you enjoyed :) i think some of the music don't even count as lo-fi at this point (at least the chill lo-fi if that makes sense) but yeah glad my music is revelant to what you like to listen, thanks for the compliments friend :)

If you guys are wondering about the music, I'll get back to it soon! In the meantime here are some Fakémon I drew.

Floto

HP: 50
Atk: 39
Def: 50
SpA: 61
SpD: 67
Spe: 44
BST: 311

1A: Torrent
HA: River Charm

Cetaver

HP: 67
Atk: 44
Def: 67
SpA: 89
SpD: 100
Spe: 55
BST: 422

Doluge

HP: 83
Atk: 50
Def: 83
SpA: 117
SpD: 133
Spe: 67
BST: 533

Signature Moves:
  • Perplexing Pump | User releases a mysterious blast of water from its blowhole. | Water | Special | 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | The higher the user's Special Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target. | learned by Floto, Cetaver, and Doluge.
  • Agile Attraction | User infatuates the foe and vanishes never to be seen again | Fairy | Status | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Infatuates foe. User switches out. | learned by Doluge.
Signature Ability:
  • River Charm | Increases user's Special Defense by 50% the first turn the user's out.
This line is inspired by the Amazon river dolphin and their myth in Brazillian folklore. The hat used by Cetaver and Doluge is used to cover their blowholes, and the patterns that look like clothes are meant to confuse and attract humans and other Pokémon. I thought making a different colored starter would be a really cool twist too, so there's that. I'm very happy with this design and I hope you guys enjoy it as well.

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
If you guys are wondering about the music, I'll get back to it soon! In the meantime here are some Fakémon I drew.

Floto

HP: 50
Atk: 39
Def: 50
SpA: 61
SpD: 67
Spe: 44
BST: 311

Cetaver

HP: 67
Atk: 44
Def: 67
SpA: 89
SpD: 100
Spe: 55
BST: 422

Doluge

HP: 83
Atk: 50
Def: 83
SpA: 117
SpD: 133
Spe: 67
BST: 533

Signature Moves:
  • Perplexing Pump | User releases a mysterious blast of water from its blowhole. | Water | Special | 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | The higher the user's Special Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target. | learned by Floto, Cetaver, and Doluge.
  • Agile Attraction | User infatuates the foe and vanishes never to be seen again | Fairy | Status | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Infatuates foe. User switches out. | learned by Doluge.
Signature Ability:
  • River Charm | Increases user's Special Defense by 50% the first turn the user's out.
LOL this is my fav fish!

This is a remix / reharm of Eterna City's theme from Pokémon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum. Eterna City is a classic from Sinnoh's soundtrack to me, the song just gives a really wonky and lazy vibe so I played around with my beats to reminisce that vibe, as well as a tempo automation. I'm happy with the end product and I hope you are as well.

And here's the drawing I did for it:

little thing I did for r/pokemon's gigantamax contest, i present to you gigantamax xatu:
Gigantamax Xatu

Sword Pokédex Entry: There seems to be an odd resemblance between Gigantamax Xatu and the Land Spirits of Alola.
Shield Pokédex Entry: Gigantamax Xatu's left eye can see infinitely far into the past, and its right eye can see infinitely far into the future.

Height: 42m
Weight: ???? kg

G-Max Eye-Opener: A Psychic-type attack Gigantamax Xatu use. It hits Dark-types for neutral damage and strips them of their Psychic immunity until they switch out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)