Other Lower Tier Premier League - Player Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now what a majority of you actually are going to care about, player sign ups. Now that managers are chosen we can have a place for you to put your name down to get picked up.

If you didnt check out the Manager Sign Ups, the tiers included are UU, RU, NU, and PU. With two slots for each, resulting in teams of 8 Starters and 2 Substitutes Minimum, meaning managers at minimum must draft 10 Players. They may be included in this, but if they want to play they must give up 10k of their money going into the auction, so instead of starting with 100K like the rest of the managers, they will start with 90K and their name on the roster.

Ok, now for this thread you will need to include some information and this is how it should be formatted:
Username:
Time Zone:
Tiers Player:
Availability:
Most of these are fairly straight forward so I dont not see many complications arising.

Here are the managers again for full posterity, and you guys know who to PM in order to grab a slot!

Tony with the Fuego Flygonworks
Kiyo with the Krusty Krabs
Tricking with the Tropical Tropius
Ice Tea with the Edgy Entei
Finchinator with the Stunt-or-Die Steelix
Arifeen with the Kinglax
-Tsunami- with the Avaricious Arcanine
FLCL with the HP Fire Scythers

There will be a post later with the Auction time, but expect it to take place 2 weekends from now, so be sure to sign up asap!

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Username: You try to guess it
Time Zone: GMT
Tiers Player: ORAS PU / ORAS UU or RU if it's an emergency

i've signed up with an intent to make a splash in PU. I understand super extenuating circumstances, so if absences make it impossible for one or two weeks to field a competitive roster without putting me in oras uu or oras ru i'm happy to play those in emergencies, but if it seems like you've bought me with the intent to pigeonhole me into a tier I didn't sign up for, I will resent being deceived and will behave accordingly as a teammate

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
Username: LaxLapras
Time Zone: GMT -4
Tiers Player: 1. UU 2. NU 3. RU
Availability: As long as you take me to dinner first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)