looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
If you're talking about the lure ball oddish it does not have HA. However I can still trade you a spitback if interested. Also there is no way lure ball oddish can have HA.

still there?
Ack no got sniped. :/
I put up a level 15 male Luvdisc.

Hello
Pokemon Requested: Pinsir (Female, Sport Ball); Message: RareBall
Pokemon Deposited: Ralts (Female, level 1).

IGN: Sakura

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
CHARIZARD :O
Who is your favorite pokemon champion and why?

I'd have to say Steven. I like the steel type, and not only does he train that type, but he's a nice guy with an interesting personality.

I put up a level 1 male Growlithe with the message "Smog" and trainer name "You".

Last edited:
Question for Darkrai

Favorite champion: Lance

Reason: he didnt bother with anything but the strongest type gen 1. Dragon, in gen 1 dragon had 1 weakness, he knew that and rode that to the top. Plus he has that wicked sweet cape.

Info in sig. Please and ty. and thanks for help before again.

CHARIZARD :O
Who is your favorite pokemon champion and why?
I'd have to say Steven. I like the steel type, and not only does he train that type, but he's a nice guy with an interesting personality.

I put up a level 1 male Growlithe with the message "Smog" and trainer name "You".
Sent.
Question for Darkrai

Favorite champion: Lance

Reason: he didnt bother with anything but the strongest type gen 1. Dragon, in gen 1 dragon had 1 weakness, he knew that and rode that to the top. Plus he has that wicked sweet cape.

Info in sig. Please and ty. and thanks for help before again.
added you see you online in a few.

Friendly reminder: this is a giveaway thread what you see is what I can offer and ONLY what I can offer. Please keep that in mind. The point in this giveaway thread is to help people make trades not to cater to you. If you want something else not on this giveaway thread PM me or VM me or post on my trade thread. Thanks.

I would like to get the Darkrai.
My favorite champion is Flannery because I like her style and the battle introduction in ORAS is as explosive as her temper. Plus her pokemon Meg in the anime is really cool.

Last edited:
I would like the Dankrai.

My favorite champion is probably Cynthia. Not only do I like her design, she uses my favorite Pokemon (Togekiss), which earns her lots of respect points from me. And she actually poses a challenge.

I would like to get the Darkrai.
My favorite champion is Flannery because I like her style and the battle introduction in ORAS is as explosive as her temper. Plus her pokemon Meg in the anime is really cool.
I would like the Dankrai.

My favorite champion is probably Cynthia. Not only do I like her design, she uses my favorite Pokemon (Togekiss), which earns her lots of respect points from me. And she actually poses a challenge.
We'll have to trade later. I'll be back 11 hours from now and be free all of tomorrow. Sorry in advance and thanks for your patience.

Hi man, my Forretress on GTS got sniped in the end, lol.

Anyway, can I ask for the Battle Ready Charizard?

Answer to the question:

My favorite Champion is definitely Gary, as it made absolutely sense to me to challenge my rival for the final battle.

I've put a level 1 Aerodactyl, IGN is Giacomo - looking for level 91 or higher Charizard with message "chester0334"

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi man, my Forretress on GTS got sniped in the end, lol.

Anyway, can I ask for the Battle Ready Charizard?

Answer to the question:

My favorite Champion is definitely Gary, as it made absolutely sense to me to challenge my rival for the final battle.

I've put a level 1 Aerodactyl, IGN is Giacomo - looking for level 91 or higher Charizard with message "chester0334"

Thanks in advance! :)
I won't be around till another 6 or 7 hours

Hi, can I have the Darkrai, please? My IGN and FC are in my signature.

- My favorite champion is LANCE! He was the original dragon user, and he used my favorite pokemons.

ok Question 2 Anorith Fossils are so cool they are a key to the past
ok Question 3 Totodile i like go to Pine Island Beach cuz there no Beaches where I live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)