Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Putting off the Fire starter since I'm not nice.
Who needs decent proportions when you have cute, cuddly panda bears? This'll probably be the Grass starter, although for the evolutions I can't decide between Grass/Ground, Grass/Fighting or Grass/Dark. Having two starters with a Ground typing seems like a bad idea and yeah. I also need help with the design--can't figure out how to make it more grassy. Evolution is getting badass Chinese farmer hat though.
Plus Jumpluff as close to finished as I'll get probably, lol.

Grass/Fighting for the panda defs. But would that be too much like SIHYLSentret's CAP design? Idk. Fighting does sound cool. Please please please shade purugly

It might be. I'll try to make designs for Grass/Fighting and Grass/Dark, lol. I have ideas for both. And thanks, FA0. :>

I ran out of space for my albums so I'm gonna try to use photobucket instead. Hopefully I don't get lagbombed every time I use it like I usually do! And I sort of forgot Alch's tips while Smogon was down so I tried some other stuff instead lol. Sorry.

SORRY I DRAW SO MUCH GUYS. I have some WIPs along with these but I'm too lazy to fish those up right now.

NAKED MEN ARE MY SPECIALTY
thanks you guys even though you were forced to post here against your own will <3

WIP Mew. It's holding Light Clay (DUAL SCREENS HELL YEAH) but I haven't colored that yet lol. Still working on shading. I am aware of how awkward the tail is/the fact that it looks like it's missing a leg. I'm just too lazy to completely redo the pose. :>

c:

Second one is really shoddily done but anyone who can guess who they are gets tons of brownie points. (hint, it's not Mario and Luigi but that is who they're disguised as)

Thanks, Kristy!

lol I didn't really expect you to figure it out LL but okay
It's Jimmy Urine/Steve, Righ? from Mindless Self Indulgence as Mario and Luigi. Sort of a half-assed attempt though, oh well.

Just realized that a ton of stuff in the OP disappeared because it was on iaza, WHOOPS. Time to start using tinypic and photobucket more.

So you herd what? Tauros? Miltank? Grumpig? Whimsicott? Oh, you herd I liek Mud-kipp-z? OK, then. I like the black person, the brown-lined one looks a bit odd.

this just in, LL has a thing for black people

Figured out how to use textures so I'm sort of abusing them. WIP Lapras.

Also tried doing smooth lineart again, lol. Took about two days and I still don't really like it but ohwell.

kipp, that Lapras looks awesome, don't try and deny it! Cutting down just a teensy bit of the blue around the face's outline would be good, but that is hardly unsatisfactory! I'ts a step outside your normal style and it looks GORGEOUS. And lol photo of Gameboy. :P

The colors hanging around the outside of the outline won't be there when it's finished, no worries. But thanks! I don't think I'm gonna be using that lineart style though just because it takes too much effort for me (aka more than no effort).

Yeah, I noticed that, Venser. A lot of other links are broken as well lol. I'll fix that in a few!

I'll try your request but I can't guarantee it'll get done because I'm not too great with requests.

Also some random writing I started doing a couple days ago/yesterday. I don't really think anything through before I start writing so sorry that it doesn't really make sense.
I looked just a bit closer into the room. It was very dark, enough that I had to feel it and smell it in the air before I could see it. But there it was, staring. At what, I didn't know. I turned to face the direction of the body's interest--or, rather, what would be its interest had it been alive.

I saw blood. Rich, bright, shimmering, blood. Most people would use these words for something more "important", something like money. I for one didn't care for money, or the people who relied on it. I managed to find happiness without assistance. I did have a very twisted sense of happiness, some people told me. But it worked. Never failed me, not like anyone elses' clearly did. Those same people who were always buying things in hope of it curing their boredom, depression, whatever their problem might be. And it still didn't work. I never understood why they tried, over and over. That's true insanity, right there. Repeating something, countless times, expecting a different outcome. Why not just try something else? I guess some people can settle for mediocre. If you hadn't guessed, I'm not one of those people.

There we were. Gazing. Staring off at something some people defined as beautiful. She probably thought the same way as they did. I found it fascinating--not the sunset, I'm referring to those people. What gives something the definition of being "beautiful"? Just other people that decide that's what it is. I myself much preferred looking at a wall. Yes, just a cold, boring, dreary, wall. I found beauty in the cracks. Something as depressing and dull as a gray, still wall could still harbor some amazing plants. The people never paid attention to the walls though, just the greenery that grew on them. I actually envied those plants though. That probably sounds silly, but it's true. They get so much attention, just for leeching off of something else that gets no credit. I've done plenty of things in my life. But I've never been noticed for any of it. The girl beside me was my sister. She dragged me along with her to view the beach. Apparently I'm not allowed to be left alone at home, so I always end up leaving whenever she wants to leave. Everyone in my family thought I was crazy, spending the majority of my days in my room, staring at a window or something. For awhile they thought I was just looking outside, embracing the scenery. But no, I was looking at the windows themselves. The dust that had piled up from not being cleaned often enough...I still wondered why they thought I was looking out the windows in the first place. They were all filled up with fog, dust, dirt, cobwebs, whatever else you can think of. I still thought it was much more interesting than the outdoors though.

I'm working on a third one right now which should be done...I dunno when. I never finish any of these lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)