Let's Strike a pose, Poke'mon!

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Boss. This thread is getting another Luvdisc. Keep it up.

By the way, I love how you drew Magikarp.

breh

強いだね
The sketches are very nice. Really looks like it could be a cartoon of some sort (like if pokemon wasn't an anime)

Here's my finished Hydreigon and some old stuff I forgot to put in the first post. Hope you like 'em!

Tangela was drawn on a moving train. Standing up.

Proof of how good you are is shown by the fact that you recieved 20+ luvdiscs within your 1st 24 hours having an Art Thread. Seriously man. If you update regularly you could contend with Fate and Yilx

you know a person is amazing
if they have 7x more luvdiscs
than posts.

oh, and your realistic pokemon are AMAZING
(and your Tangela is better than anything i can ever do)

all of these are amazing...
and i think you should colour a thundurus sketch of yours that i think i saw in another thread that you had posted...

shit brah great stufffffffff

luvdic'd your thread fo sho

will love to see more work. im glad to see you can make better use of a pencil than i can

breh

強いだね
Realism also looks nice in your style.

What is the spider above the politoeds supposed to be? It perplexes me.

Ummmmmmmm...these are varied...amazing...refreshing...full of energy...why, look at the time! I've kept you a while! Here's a token of my appreciation!

PKMN Trainer received Luvdisc! Put away in the Key Items Pocket.

PLEEEEEZE DRAW MORE...Kudos on the Tangela, by the way. On a moving train, standing up...wowza.

I'm glad you guys like my art!

What is the spider above the politoeds supposed to be? It perplexes me.
As Kennethcp said, it's supposed to be a Surskit. Bug Poke'mon are the hardest to interpret, they have so many features real bugs don't have. XS

I eventually plan to draw and color all the poke'mon in a realistic style, but only when I'm confident enough with coloring to pull it off.

Scrapped pose for the Front Page submission.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
easily the best sketches i've seen, funny while looking cool. I'd love to see some colored.

luvdisc

Excellent sketches - I love to see you work more of them to final art.

You Krocorok is particularly expressive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)