LC Suspect - Beez in the Trap - Result: Both Remain LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
normally there'd be a separate verification thread but w/e the OP said to post reqs here, so I will

hate it when you refresh server and hit find battle again without changing tier. damn randbats game :[

Suspect of Gothita and Diglett

Gothita and Diglett have been a concern for many players. Since both of them can trap counters for certain pokemon, thus allowing them to sweep, people have brought up that they maybe broken. We are gonna hold a suspect test to see.

We're changing the reqs system this time, to a more traditional system. Anyone who gets reqs can vote on whether to ban or not. because you have more decision this time, vote is 1 tc point
Reqs are gonna be 2800 coil with a b value of 9.0.

this meant that N amount of battles was needed to get reqs with these gxes:
GXE N
100 18
90 25
85 32
80 46
78 58
75 91
72 222.

To find out how many matches it'll take for you specifically, take your GXE, and put it into this formula

N=9.0/log2(40*GXE/2800)

post screen shots in here to proof you got reqs. I'll be checking your alts to make sure.

Deadline is September 8th.
What exactly is a suspect test?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What exactly is a suspect test?
A suspect test is when a particular aspect of a metagame (such as a Pokemon/move/item/etc.) is nominated to be banned. When this happens, interested participants are to obtain voting privileges (usually referred to as reqs) by means of earning a specific ladder score, or other methods. Once this part of the process is completed, players then vote on whether or not they think that nomination should be banned or or be allowed to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)