LC Player of the Week 24: Cocnut

hi grats
what lc players do you look up to?
what new and upcoming lc players do you think have potential?
explain your teambuilding process
do u deal with threats by just saying "eh ill just click twave"?

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
hi grats
what lc players do you look up to?
what new and upcoming lc players do you think have potential?
explain your teambuilding process
do u deal with threats by just saying "eh ill just click twave"?
As I said, the person I look up to most is Ray Jay, but there's a lot of people that I truly look up to, they know who they are.

As for upcoming players, thecrystalonix is a great battler getting into LC. Otherwise for fresh talent I'd have to go to Coryn02. He really participates in the chat and is clearly trying very hard to keep up with the metagame while learning some of the inner mechanics and more optimal plays.

Having build around 250 Little Cup teams, I'd say I don't have 1 teambuilding process. It absolutely depends on how I am feeling at the moment. My suggestion to newer players or people looking to get better at teambuilding is to find a core that is good, then build around that. If anyone needs help with teambuilding, I am absolutely able to help anyone that needs it if they ask. If I am on Pokemon Showdown, shoot me a PM.

No, I've been yellow magic'd enough to know that this is not a solid strategy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)